Totally Awesome!!
Pretty Good But Needs Improvement.
Sucks.
Go Throw yourself off a cliff
What is a Skitty?
I Like Random Humming Options So HMMMMMMMMMM

stylzm

My First Level

the story is that you/Viridian are playing on your VPod And You Suddenly Get Warped To A Strange Dimension

So Like I Said This Is My first Level so I hope you Enjoy!

Download the custom tiles2.png (credit for that goes To BobProductions) and replace the current tiles2.png (located in VVVVVV graphics folder) with the custom tiles2.png.

If you have any Ideas for the level just email me: my email is dylan@digitaldimensia.com

Changelog:
Has An Ending!
Renamed A Few Rooms.
Will fix bugs ASAP

Added Navitron and a few more rooms.
Still has no ending.

Started making level Has no ending yet.

christian2004

Good thing I already had the tiles2
:vermillion:mwuahaha!

Info Teddy

"You are p\ay/ng on you Vpod"
Rea\\y?! /'d expect "your", and the vPod cap/ta\/zed \/ke so.

A\so, no per/od at the end of the second sentence.

(/ tend to cr/t/que grammat/ca\ errors.)

"Your /n F\appy terr/tory" has a grammat/ca\ error, and uses D/rect Mode des/gn never seen before. Wh/ch /s why / \/ke /t, except for the m/ss/ng apostrophe and E.

"Yeah, your screwed" has a m/ss/ng apostrophe and E.

You can g\/tch /nto a wa\\ /n "SPACESH/P! SPACESH/P! SPACESH/P!" by be/ng f\/pped onto the \ast non-sp/ke p\atform /n "Yeah, your screwed", then t/m/ng /t so that you wa\k off when the \ast enemy /n the room /s not a threat. Then you press ACT/ON once you sw/tch rooms.

You are stuck /n a grav/ty \/ne the second you warp /nto "Confuse" (/ th/nk the room name /s m/ss/ng a D (no, not the pen/s!)). Th/s creates an annoy/ng sound effect. A\so, /n the same room, you have s/ng\e t/\es that can be erad/cated us/ng D/rect Mode.

S/nce there /s a grav/ty \/ne warp/ng between two s/des /n "Confuse" (wh/ch /s st/\\ m/ss/ng a /\etter/ D), /f you t/me /t r/ght, you can end up pass/ng through the /nvers/on p\ane. P\ease f/x th/s.

/f one were to not be f\/pped when wa\k/ng through the bottom path /n "Th/nk/ng W/thout Porta\s" or /s f\/pped when wa\k/ng through the top path /n the same room, they w/\\ be met w/th sp/kes. Th/s /s a cont/nu/ty error, and therefore, counts as RAE.

A\so, f\oat/ng sp/kes /n "Goa\s, Bu\\ets, and P\atforms". Th/s can \ook better by add/ng sp/kes on the bottom part of the sp/kes that are the oppos/te vers/on of sa/d sp/kes.

Of course / d/dn't break my PC. /t's custom bu/\t, and des/gned for gam/ng. Yes, / know the tr/ck where you use warp \/nes and warp backgrounds to make /t seem \/ke the room warps but doesn't. /'m a \eve\ maker, too.

There /s a Sp/ke RAE w/th "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon" and "B\ue Rescue Team /n Rea\ \/fe!" concern/ng the top sp/kes /n "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon".

\eve\ makers shou\d make more VVVVVV p/xe\ art \/ke /n "Now UP So Hard To Type As A Sk/tty".

A hor/zonta\ /nvers/on p\ane and a vert/ca\ /nvers/on p\ane cross/ng w/\\ cause g\/tches. Aka \/ke the second room /n the New Tower.

/ don't know what to do after "The Nav/tron", s/nce you'\\ just drop down /nto the enemy part of "Get The Beat R/ght" after "The Nav/tron", and thus, d/e. The fact that the on\y way to escape from "No No NO!" /s through the bottom doesn't he\p.
=[ P\AYTEST/NG STAT/ST/CS ]=

[Tr/nkets found]
One out of One

[Number of Deaths]

[T/me Taken]
19:19

sv6z2

Quote from: stylzm on April 19, 2014, 03:23:55 AM
(credit for that goes To BobProductions)

Thanks for the credit!
And you could also just attach the tiles2.zip file in the first post instead of making a seperate post.

I'll play the level in a minute! 

Quote from: christian2004 on April 19, 2014, 04:02:54 AM
Good thing I already had the tiles2
:vermillion: mwuahaha!

Fixed.

stylzm

I will be adding a gravitron in "The Navitron" Room and it's going to be annoying (like Navi from the Legend Of Zelda) By me adding two enemy's that go up and down in a part of it. The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon part and the skitty is a refrance(speeling mistake I know) to a game and a Comic I found on the internet. In "Confuse" It's not supposed to have a "D" and your supposed to start in that gravity line. I wanted that gravity line on the 2nd floor of "The (New) Tower" just to make it so you have to time when you go through. I will try to fix the mistakes that I made that I count as mistakes but the gravity line thing when you go from one side of the screen to the other in "Confuse" Is meant to be there.
:vermillion:-Makes it that much harder  :D

stylzm

Quote from: PK Lovin Ω on April 19, 2014, 04:57:33 AM
"You are p\ay/ng on you Vpod"
Rea\\y?! /'d expect "your", and the vPod cap/ta\/zed \/ke so.

A\so, no per/od at the end of the second sentence.

(/ tend to cr/t/que grammat/ca\ errors.)

"Your /n F\appy terr/tory" has a grammat/ca\ error, and uses D/rect Mode des/gn never seen before. Wh/ch /s why / \/ke /t, except for the m/ss/ng apostrophe and E.

"Yeah, your screwed" has a m/ss/ng apostrophe and E.

You can g\/tch /nto a wa\\ /n "SPACESH/P! SPACESH/P! SPACESH/P!" by be/ng f\/pped onto the \ast non-sp/ke p\atform /n "Yeah, your screwed", then t/m/ng /t so that you wa\k off when the \ast enemy /n the room /s not a threat. Then you press ACT/ON once you sw/tch rooms.

You are stuck /n a grav/ty \/ne the second you warp /nto "Confuse" (/ th/nk the room name /s m/ss/ng a D (no, not the pen/s!)). Th/s creates an annoy/ng sound effect. A\so, /n the same room, you have s/ng\e t/\es that can be erad/cated us/ng D/rect Mode.

S/nce there /s a grav/ty \/ne warp/ng between two s/des /n "Confuse" (wh/ch /s st/\\ m/ss/ng a /\etter/ D), /f you t/me /t r/ght, you can end up pass/ng through the /nvers/on p\ane. P\ease f/x th/s.

/f one were to not be f\/pped when wa\k/ng through the bottom path /n "Th/nk/ng W/thout Porta\s" or /s f\/pped when wa\k/ng through the top path /n the same room, they w/\\ be met w/th sp/kes. Th/s /s a cont/nu/ty error, and therefore, counts as RAE.

A\so, f\oat/ng sp/kes /n "Goa\s, Bu\\ets, and P\atforms". Th/s can \ook better by add/ng sp/kes on the bottom part of the sp/kes that are the oppos/te vers/on of sa/d sp/kes.

Of course / d/dn't break my PC. /t's custom bu/\t, and des/gned for gam/ng. Yes, / know the tr/ck where you use warp \/nes and warp backgrounds to make /t seem \/ke the room warps but doesn't. /'m a \eve\ maker, too.

There /s a Sp/ke RAE w/th "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon" and "B\ue Rescue Team /n Rea\ \/fe!" concern/ng the top sp/kes /n "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon".

\eve\ makers shou\d make more VVVVVV p/xe\ art \/ke /n "Now UP So Hard To Type As A Sk/tty".

A hor/zonta\ /nvers/on p\ane and a vert/ca\ /nvers/on p\ane cross/ng w/\\ cause g\/tches. Aka \/ke the second room /n the New Tower.

/ don't know what to do after "The Nav/tron", s/nce you'\\ just drop down /nto the enemy part of "Get The Beat R/ght" after "The Nav/tron", and thus, d/e. The fact that the on\y way to escape from "No No NO!" /s through the bottom doesn't he\p.
=[ P\AYTEST/NG STAT/ST/CS ]=

[Tr/nkets found]
One out of One

[Number of Deaths]

[T/me Taken]
19:19
I will add a warp in the top of "get the beat right" and get rid of the other enemy's that where for decoration, and the first room is supposed to say Flappy as in Flappy Bird

stylzm

I added the gravitron in the Navitron room and when I finish it it baisically crashes my game(right now I don't really care about spelling) It makes viridian freak out and go wacko through the diferent rooms and then gets stuck in "The Eyes They Freak Me Out" and if I go Out Of The Testing Mode And Back In It Just Freaks Out Without Having me do it. what do I do?
:victoria:-Viridian gets stuck somewhere offscreen In "The Eyes... They Freak Me Out"

stylzm

Thanks for the notice of my pixel art PK Lovin
Quote\eve\ makers shou\d make more VVVVVV p/xe\ art \/ke /n "Now UP So Hard To Type As A Sk/tty".
Don't Worry I Will Add More And I Can Make Another Quote So Why Not 
Quote from:  LolThisNeverWasHere!:viridian:-Yay you put me in a quote that never existed!

stylzm

Sorry I removed the only trinket in the level so
:shiny:                 :viridian:-Noooooo Why are you leaving me trinket?!                :victoria:-Why!?!?!?            :vermillion:-They Where Useless Anyways.          :vitellary:-They Were!?        :verdigris:-I never knew that.         :violet:-Vermillion quit lying!!!!!!         :vermillion:-K Fine.

sv6z2

Quote from: stylzm on April 19, 2014, 05:33:21 PM
I added the gravitron in the Navitron room and when I finish it it baisically crashes my game(right now I don't really care about spelling) It makes viridian freak out and go wacko through the diferent rooms and then gets stuck in "The Eyes They Freak Me Out" and if I go Out Of The Testing Mode And Back In It Just Freaks Out Without Having me do it. what do I do?
:victoria:-Viridian gets stuck somewhere offscreen In "The Eyes... They Freak Me Out"

You have probably added the bottom line incorrectly. It has to be 8 tiles from the bottom.

Warning - While you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. >:D

Also add a "Pretty good" option to the poll.  ;)

SEXTUPLE POSTS?!  >:(

sv6z2

Quote from: stylzm on April 19, 2014, 06:12:16 PM
Off-Topic U just changed ur picture to super hexagon, One of my favorite games now ho do you feel BobProductions?

I don't feel any different. And yes <view personal text> (Apart from the fact that it keeps deleting my records  :violet: )

Quote from: stylzm on April 19, 2014, 06:14:04 PM
Quote from: stylzm on April 19, 2014, 06:12:16 PM
Off-Topic U just changed ur picture to super hexagon, One of my favorite games now ho do you feel BobProductions?
Hi This Is Random

Info Teddy

/ wake up to f/nd a bunch of spamposts concern/ng the \eve\  update, and / see no \eve\. What the fuck.

stylzm

Quote from: PK Lovin Ω on April 19, 2014, 07:40:25 PM
/ wake up to f/nd a bunch of spamposts concern/ng the \eve\  update, and / see no \eve\. What the [Bad Word].
first that was very rude of you to say a bad word and second it wouldn't let me put the attachment on. should be fixed

sv6z2

WHY THE RANDOM POSTS

WHY

Info Teddy

Quote from: stylzm on April 19, 2014, 11:55:26 PM
Quote from: PK Lovin Ω on April 19, 2014, 07:40:25 PM/ wake up to f/nd a bunch of spamposts concern/ng the \eve\  update, and / see no \eve\. What the fuck.
first that was very rude of you to say a bad word
/'d be more concerned about the random spamposts. (Actua\\y, what am / say/ng? / do /t a\\ the t/me on /r/PerspectiveGame.)
=[ CR/T/C/SM ]=
You changed noth/ng /n the rooms \ead/ng up to "Get The Beat R/ght". Not even the t/\es2.png. Even then, you st/\\ changed noth/ng after, unt/\ "The Nav/tron".

A\so, V/r/d/an can g\/tch /nto the s/ng\e t/\e b\ock/ng the /nvers/on p\anes /n one of the rooms.

/ a\so forgot to ment/on a warp RAE /n the warpab\e sect/on of the New Tower. Yes, warp/ng co\\/s/on errors can happen.

By the way, there /s the g\/tch w/th the /nserted Grav/tron: s/nce you d/dn't forcefu\\y funne\ V/r/d/an /nto the m/dd\e of the Grav/tron room, V/r/d/an can g\/tch /nto the /nvers/on p\ane com/ng from the \eft, forc/ng V/r/d/an to back out of the room. Thank Terry Cavanagh for not remov/ng the "R" funct/on from custom \eve\s.

Uh, /'m not sure what the reference to Nyan Cat was /n "NYAN CAT".

Noth/ng after "Stay Ca\m". Wow. What a huge update.
=[ P\AYEST/NG STAT/ST/CS ]=

[Tr/nkets found]
One out of One

[Number of Deaths]

[T/me Taken]
15:21