Sequel to Mission Polar!

Started by vitellaryjr, June 28, 2014, 04:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vitellaryjr

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you like my level! You sound familiar with internal scripting. Are you pretty good at it? (I'm going to go off-topic in my own topic...)

moth 🦋

Yeah I actually am. 
Posting 6 days later...      I forgot I even posted here... 
I kind of want to continue the story.

(Remember when the yellow villi thief got away?) From There!
I actually already started making it, (It's Called The Polar Paradox
so do I have permission to continue?

vitellaryjr

Yes, you have permission. (I love paradoxes, so I can't wait too see how this turns out!)

Andrej2001

Wow, that's just awesome. Even better than the first part.
But was that yellow guy in the end caged or what?

allison

vitellaryjr

moth 🦋

It needs my Custom Texture Pack to Work Though.

Andrej2001

Quote from: Vitellary on July 26, 2014, 10:17:37 PM
No, that was his spaceship.
hm, ok.

If I only wasn't so lazy and could do something like this level...

ToasterApocalypse

very good continuation
where i had the story going was that

SPOILERS

vermilion, when teleported to the nowhere place, had travelled back in time, and that the region he was in had not been created yet. vermilion would eventually have found the polar dimension currently under construction, and then he would see himself. he'd be called over to vitellary, and thats as far as i got.
anyway, planned was that after that area, vermilion would be back where he started, in the room and correct time period, and be able to disable viridian's warp wall

thats all i had
ive been working on escape for the lab a lot because i am actually woliken xddd

stylzm

Quote from: ToasterApocalypse on July 29, 2014, 12:34:53 PM
very good continuation

SPOILERS

vermilion, when teleported to the nowhere place, had travelled back in time, and that the region he was in had not been created yet. vermilion would eventually have found the polar dimension currently under construction, and then he would see himself. he'd be called over to vitellary, and thats as far as i got.
anyway, planned was that after that area, vermilion would be back where he started, in the room and correct time period, and be able to disable viridian's warp wall

thats all i had
Some of us might know that you are also woliken if they read the Distractionware wiki

sv6z2

Quote from: stylzm on July 29, 2014, 03:54:05 PM
Some of us might know that you are also woliken if they read the Distractionware wiki
That's how I found out. (And as well as some posts underneath the endless masses of topics)

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: stylzm on July 29, 2014, 03:54:05 PM
Quote from: ToasterApocalypse on July 29, 2014, 12:34:53 PM
very good continuation

SPOILERS

thats all i had

lol who even uses the wiki its been dead for 420 eternities xddddddddddd

SJMistery

seems a cool level. i wonder where it is the completed original one tough...

and to the attention of toasterapocalypse, his owner: switchback has a glitch at the end of the warp zone in the last version

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

[UNCRINGED!]

SJMistery