000000 (Demo 2.0 released!) (Map preview!)

Started by allison, August 16, 2014, 07:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allison

Quote from: @Kreator on March 07, 2015, 07:30:53 PM
Could you post it in my tOLP thread for texture packs?
Not until the level releases, hehe!

Trinket4067

allison

Quote from: Trinket4067 on March 10, 2015, 10:49:42 PM
DAMN ! I use a custom tiles1.png  :victoria:
Then just swap it out for this one when you play 000000! :)

moth 🦋

allison

Here's a look at some more stuff I'm developing! Well, for a given definition of "look"... You see, this time I'll be posting not screenshots, but rather music I plan to include in the final game! This particular tune is the overworld theme. If Terry doesn't make a music packager before I release the level, I'll just release the music somewhere separately. In the meantime, enjoy!

The attach feature didn't seem to work, so here's some mirrors to download the song:
MediaFire * Dropbox

ZeNewDragon

The tune itself sounds incredibly reminiscent of the Dark World theme from A Link to the Past and "An Underlying Problem" from Shovel Knight's OST. Like, the melodies are almost the same.

In terms of sound, it reminds me of the tracks from CCCCCCCCCC. What'd you use to compose it?

allison

Quote from: ZeNewDragon on March 19, 2015, 04:11:02 AM
The tune itself sounds incredibly reminiscent of the Dark World theme from A Link to the Past and "An Underlying Problem" from Shovel Knight's OST. Like, the melodies are almost the same.

In terms of sound, it reminds me of the tracks from CCCCCCCCCC. What'd you use to compose it?
There are a couple of measures similar to "An Underlying Problem". The main melody sounds a bit like the Dark World theme, but quickly goes in another direction...
I never heard the CCCCCCCCCC soundtrack! I composed the music with Renoise. I did the best I could to create a feeling of adventure, so I suppose that's why it ended up sounding like Shovel Knight.

@Kreator

wow

such music

very listen

much amaze

how make song even?

allison

Quote from: @Kreator on March 19, 2015, 02:42:51 PM
wow

such music

very listen

much amaze

how make song even?
I chained a monkey to a keyboard.

allison

Here's a map of what I've finished so far:

What's that weird peninsula sticking out of the area in the lower right? Why is one of the areas censored from the image? Find out next time on Dragon Ball V!

@Kreator

kristof2600

This is an awesome level, but i'm can't  play this level 100%.  :viridian:

So this level is so haaard!!!   :victoria: :vitellary: :verdigris: :verdigris: :vitellary: :victoria: :viridian: 

savaka

Looks pretty cool! I'll play when it's all done.

SJMistery

custom tiles... always custom tiles... why heck they keep crashing the make and play edition?