000000 (Demo 2.0 released!) (Map preview!)

Started by allison, August 16, 2014, 07:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allison

Quote from: SJMistery on July 14, 2015, 06:58:02 AM
custom tiles... always custom tiles... why heck they keep crashing the make and play edition?
I've never had Make & Play crash from custom tiles, though enemies stopped hurting viridian when I tried to apply the custom tiles.png that turned the "V" into "0" (as seen in a screenshot I posted earlier). I'm not sure why they're so glitchy...

Co-Captain Void

allison

Quote from: Co-Captain Void on September 12, 2015, 05:43:53 PM
Er, how do i add the extras? ;)
Put them in the VVVVVV folder (the one that also contains the "levels" and "saves" folders).

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

I believe you said somewhere that you weren't gonna finish this as a level. Can I? :viridian:

allison

Quote from: Vultarix on December 19, 2015, 04:19:35 AM
I believe you said somewhere that you weren't gonna finish this as a level. Can I? :viridian:
The plan is to finish it as a standalone game, which may or may not come to fruition. I'm fine with you expanding on the concept (what I have planned is most likely different from what you do), but I'd prefer if you used a different name.

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Sure thing, I'l call the level HHHHHHome and the dimension will be PPPPPP.

EpicCreeper9001

Nice level so far! Just got the 4th trinket. Only one bug (not even a bug, just a typo): In the Central Computer area, the room with the pink squares (I forgot what it was called, it's the part where you bounce between two gravlines), the roomname says "Cetral Computer" instead of "Central Computer".