Ascost: a new level by Sergione (1.5.1)! (NEW FORUM!)

Started by Sergione, August 29, 2014, 02:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You re-want Berky and Lab Violet? (From 09/14 until 09/21)

YES!
NO!

Bryelle

Sergione your level like a lot to me and quite difficult  :-*,and very nice your level     :viridian:

Sergione

Thanks Bryelle, I remember that when I have time, I'll post the version 1.4.1!  :viridian:  ;)

Bryelle

you played well  ;),I think you tried to do it sergione?  :-\ 

Sergione

No offense, but you have to write a little better, without putting a smiley in the middle of sentences, at the end of the sentence!  ::) Anyway thanks for the compliment!

SJMistery

i can assure you its playable, tough some parts (especially the true final tower) were Nintendo Hard

Sergione

This is strange, but I'll put 1 or 2 dead to finish the true end tower (maximum 3), I do not think ched is so much complicated, though I will if you are interested!  :vermillion:

Only one thing: someone can answer me how long it took to complete all the level with all the trinket? I counted and it took me 7:45 minutes!!! :D

Sergione

Happy New Year to everyone! As news of 2015, I inform you that I am working on the sequel to Ascost. What's his name? Ascost Remix!  ;)

Nice name? However, this will be more like a Ascost 2, so for now I leave this screenshoot, and see you soon!  :viridian:

allison

I'd recommend calling it something else, since "Remix" implies a remake rather than a sequel.

Sergione

Ok, Ascost II?

Anyway, i added a poll for the vote of the first ascost! Please, I neeed those votes!   :viridian:

Lollipop

SJMistery

YEY SO COOL A SEQUEL!

too bad i will be hard-pressed to properly playtest it

i'm not petrikov

Quote from: Sergione on January 03, 2015, 08:42:11 PMOk, Ascost II?

Anyway, i added a poll for the vote of the first ascost! Please, I neeed those votes!   :viridian:
well i want to playtest it

also it looks like you improved your english so that's good

Sergione

Hello guys! And maybe a few months ago that I do not enter, and I wanted to say HI!  :viridian:

After this I have to tell you: The sequel to Ascost is lost, I had completed three worlds, but with the move the computer containing the level is dead. So... I think to start new projects. Ok?  ;)

Last thing: I wanted to know if I suggested a couple of new levels to play, I'm out of practice!  ;D

Sergione

I kept it in this download and now I want to publish... It's Ascost 1.5, and now that you downloaded it (now in the form of attachment). Download!  :viridian:

Sergione