Ascost: a new level by Sergione (1.5.1)! (NEW FORUM!)

Started by Sergione, August 29, 2014, 02:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You re-want Berky and Lab Violet? (From 09/14 until 09/21)

YES!
NO!

Sergione

I ask you five minutes (or less) to complete the survey. There are only two answers and I will start from Monday.  :viridian:

You too ShinyWolf07, where are you?  :P

That Souleye Crewmate

Just finished it too  ;)
I'll also have to try this new version you got here. I remember beating this level a long time ago, might as well play it now.
EDIT: Hmm, quite challenging, considering you removed the checkpoint at One Point (i think...)

Sergione

Thanks TSC!  ;)

Now, the survey! COMPLETE THE SURVEY!  ;D

That Souleye Crewmate

As in, completed the survey  ;)
Still working on the level, it actually took me a lot of time to finish One Point-Two Point-Three Point originally.

Sergione

It is so difficult? It takes me 30 seconds to complete. Go quietly and put precision.  :vermillion:

Anyway, thank you for completing the survey.
If you want, alert the other users of this survey ;)

That Souleye Crewmate

Nah, it isn't difficult, it's just that my skills are rusty  :P
I've managed to do harder things before.

Sergione

HEY, guys!  :)

Thank you to all those who completed the survey. (for those who had not done: http://goo.gl/forms/MFFs1TbCiQ)
Now this is the final build, and then I do not think more to make changes. The last build is the 2.0, the "full" throughout.
I am finishing a few things to finish the level. So be patient a few days of waiting. :P

I thank all those who villingly helped me in the business (I'm not forgetting ShinyWolf07, TmanDaCool7, ShapeWarrior, SjMistery and more...) and anyone who has downloaded and commented.

Thanks.
Sergione

Ally 🌠

"Thanks to SjMistery for the bugs"
Wow he inserted bugs not like him at all
xd

That Souleye Crewmate

Quote from: Luigi master on December 12, 2015, 01:10:01 PM
xd
Thank the bugs for SJMistery in this Sergione made by vvvvvv level

Sergione

Quote from: Luigi master on December 12, 2015, 01:10:01 PM
xd

I corrected this error in 1.5.1  :)

Sergione

Quote from: Qbe-P on December 12, 2015, 12:29:56 PM
Quote from: Sergione on December 07, 2015, 03:57:12 PM
I thank all those who willingly helped me...

*villingly, lol

:viridian: OOOOHHHH finalmente posso parlare in italiano mlml :viridian:Il progetto Ascost é molto "dvogah", e sinceramente vorrei potere partecipare alla creazione di un tuo livello. Anche se volevo chiederti una cosa, molto molto molto semplice: LI METTI PIU' STRAMALEDETTISSIMI CHECKPOINT MANNAGGIA AL CARCIOFO? Grazie. (vabbeh lasciando stare che l'ho completato in cinque minuti...)
No, dai, siamo seri. Quando vuoi sono disponibile per una collaborazione.  :viridian:

SCRITTA SDROGO A CASO
(sono pazzo, completamente pazzo, lo so)

INGLISC TRANSLESCION aka ENGLISH TRANSLATIONNothing, I asked him to start a collaboration. And, to add more checkpoints. (even if it was easy, but checkpoints never bother me  :vermillion:)

Italian: "Ti ringrazio. Sono contento di aver incontrato un altro della mia stessa patria  :D Siamo solo due poveri italiani in questo forum  :viridian:
Comunque, ho fatto vari cambiamenti, e tra questi c'erano i checkpoint (ma poi, perché facilitare il gioco, se tutti lo vogliono più difficile?  8) )
Ultima cosa, ti manderò un PM quando necessito del tuo aiuto per un livello. Accetto volentieri gli aiuti."  ;)

English: "Thank you. I'm glad I met another of my own country :D We're just two poor Italians in this forum :viridian:
Anyway, I made several changes, and among them there were checkpoints (but then , because facilitate the game, if everyone wants it more difficult? 8) )
Last thing, I'll send you a PM when I need your help for one of my levels. I gladly accept some help." ;)

That Souleye Crewmate