Ascost: a new level by Sergione (1.5.1)! (NEW FORUM!)

Started by Sergione, August 29, 2014, 02:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You re-want Berky and Lab Violet? (From 09/14 until 09/21)

YES!
NO!

moth 🦋

I have an idea for an level based on the tower:
IMAGES!
Change the coordinates and maybe the design, and I'll be very happy to have this included.

This level is full. There is no more room space.  :( If you expand it to make it bigger, not only will the scripts get messed up, but the rooms won't connect.  :( We should make a sequel if you really want a tower and everyone else agrees. (I think it's an okay idea, actually.  ;))

Sergione

Quote from: TmanDaCool1 on September 11, 2014, 01:57:14 PM
Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on September 11, 2014, 01:46:45 PM
Quote from: TmanDaCool1 on September 11, 2014, 12:41:26 PM
She lives in Rome ? If you do, you should be able to respond to this text just fine.  :viridian:
Google Translate!
Sergione lives in Rome, this is why Sergione has a bit of bad english.

Yes, you're right, the translator is just bad!  :victoria:

Lei vive a Roma ? Se lo fai , si dovrebbe essere in grado di rispondere a questo testo proprio bene .  :viridian:

Here's how to say this phrase in REAL Italian: Tu vivi a Roma? Se si, dovresti essere in grado di rispondere a questo testo senza difficolta. If you don't understand, translate it!

TmanDaCool1

Quote from: Sergione on September 11, 2014, 02:26:13 PM
Quote from: TmanDaCool1 on September 11, 2014, 01:57:14 PM
Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on September 11, 2014, 01:46:45 PM
She lives in Rome ? If you do, you should be able to respond to this text just fine.  :viridian:
Google Translate!
Sergione lives in Rome, this is why Sergione has a bit of bad english.

Yes, you're right, the translator is just bad!  :victoria:

Lei vive a Roma ? Se lo fai , si dovrebbe essere in grado di rispondere a questo testo proprio bene .  :viridian:

Here's how to say this phrase in REAL Italian: Tu vivi a Roma? Se si, dovresti essere in grado di rispondere a questo testo senza difficolta. If you don't understand, translate it!

I am also using a translator, meaning my Italian is bad also.

moth 🦋

Quote from: Door Man on September 11, 2014, 04:45:23 PM
*STUPID GIF THAT NO ONE LIKES ANYMORE AND NO USES THAT EVERYONE HATES GOES HERE*

Quote from: TmanDaCool1 on September 11, 2014, 04:56:21 PM
Please... no. Just... no.  :victoria:

shape worrior t

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on September 11, 2014, 01:59:00 PM
This level is full. There is no more room space.  :( If you expand it to make it bigger, not only will the scripts get messed up, but the rooms won't connect.  :( We should make a sequel if you really want a tower and everyone else agrees. (I think it's an okay idea, actually.  ;))
Well, I noticed that after making my original pictures, but before I finished posting. That's why I said to change the coordinates.
Let me see if I can expand it horizontally. I did so, there seems to be no problems, I'll play to check.
-----Later as usual-----
I played through some of the level: not all, and not all trinkets, but I went through most of the rooms, and they still work.
I think I could still do this by expanding this horizontally.
Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on September 11, 2014, 08:44:59 PM
*STUPID GIF THAT NO ONE LIKES ANYMORE AND NO USES THAT EVERYONE HATES GOES HERE* except I still think it's okay and use it :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion:

Quote from: TmanDaCool1 on September 11, 2014, 04:56:21 PM
Please... no. Just... no.  :victoria:

Hehe...You remember when I used that? :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion:

Then again, what was the point of that post? Welcome anyway, DoormatDoor Man.
Oh and I made another one:

THAT ORANGE THING IS WIERD
I'm working on the tower right now.

moth 🦋

Quote from: shape worrior t on September 11, 2014, 09:35:24 PM
Well, I noticed that after making my original pictures, but before I finished posting. That's why I said to change the coordinates.
Let me see if I can expand it horizontally. I did so, there seems to be no problems, I'll play to check.
-----Later as usual-----
I played through some of the level: not all, and not all trinkets, but I went through most of the rooms, and they still work.
Did you play the polar dimension? Because it uses special internal scripts. If one breaks because of the expansion, then the whole thing is messed up. >:( :(

shape worrior t

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on September 11, 2014, 09:47:13 PM
Quote from: shape worrior t on September 11, 2014, 09:35:24 PM
-----Later as usual-----
Did you play the polar dimension? Because it uses special internal scripts. If one breaks because of the expansion, then the whole thing is messed up. >:( :(
I played from Kit Kat to the end and I didn't have any errors. What ??? ?

moth 🦋

Quote from: shape worrior t on September 11, 2014, 10:28:27 PM
I played from Kit Kat to the end and I didn't have any errors. What ??? ?
Great!  ;D ;D ;D :) :D
Okay then! Edit away!!

allison

[snip]
That's a hell of a choice to be your first post.

Anyways, I'd join this but I'm already working on tOLP2 and 000001 so I'd say I have enough on my plate.

moth 🦋

Quote from: crazyal02 on September 12, 2014, 12:59:51 AM
[snip]
That's a hell of a choice to be your first post.

Anyways, I'd join this but I'm already working on tOLP2 and 000001 so I'd say I have enough on my plate.
I'm a tester for tOLP2!

shape worrior t

Sergione

Ok, I admit, this level is having a lot of fans, I say this but you are great, I will try to change something in Ascost Tower, which I liked a lot!  :vitellary:

Keep it up!!!!!!

moth 🦋

Quote from: Sergione on September 12, 2014, 07:04:29 AM
Ok, I admit, this level is having a lot of fans, I say this but you are great, I will try to change something in Ascost Tower, which I liked a lot!  :vitellary:

Keep it up!!!!!!
I can see what you mean. This topic is registered as an Very Hot Topic. 

Quote from: shape worrior t on September 12, 2014, 03:15:32 AM

Nice! No broken scripts! The only problem I had was that it was choppy. I could tell you used gotoroom().  :(