Let's Brainstorm Room Names!

Started by Lollipop, January 02, 2015, 03:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Souleye Crewmate

Quote from: Asmodean_ on February 29, 2016, 07:10:01 PM
Ugh, I hate those guys.

For a room that's been graffiti'd with an ongoing argument.
might as well add a room that's been grafitti'd with people whining about internet arguments, hmm?

Think About It - Save the crewmate, or get the trinket but start the section all over again.
The Drilling Machine-> Exhausted-> Stilll Surviving-> Painful Climb - significantly harder version of the Driller.
Treasure Room - Well i mean, it's filled with money and loads of valuables, but you'd rather just take the one trinket sitting in the corner, right?

Asmodean_

Quote from: Info Teddy on February 29, 2016, 11:57:39 PM
Quote from: Asmodean_ on February 29, 2016, 07:10:01 PMUgh, I hate those guys.

For a room that's been graffiti'd with an ongoing argument.
Not subtle enough, try harder.
Quote from: That Souleye Crewmate on March 01, 2016, 05:14:07 PM
might as well add a room that's been grafitti'd with people whining about internet arguments, hmm?
Omfg this is hilarious. I genuinely didn't mean that. I'm planning a metropolis-type level, with no real hazards, just something to explore - like GTA if you're not running around ingame packing heat and wreaking havoc. And yes, they would have public bathrooms.

That Souleye Crewmate

Quote from: Asmodean_ on March 01, 2016, 06:13:41 PM
Omfg this is hilarious.
Of course it's "hilarious" you're having a kick outta me, aren't you?
Jokes aside, if you're planning a level, try not to put out elements from your level on the forum and just create it.
Quote from: Asmodean_ on March 01, 2016, 06:13:41 PM

And yes, they would have public bathrooms.
sounds like a good place to place the grafitti in.

Info Teddy 2

Quote from: That Souleye Crewmate on March 01, 2016, 05:14:07 PMmight as well add a room that's been grafitti'd with people whining about internet arguments, hmm?
Might as well add a room that's been grafitti'd by unfunny people who won't shut the fuck up.

The Ω Room — The last hard room in a series of hard rooms. The room is hard specifically because it's hard for people to shut up about using Greek letters in room names.

Ally 🌠

Quote from: Info Teddy on March 01, 2016, 11:38:04 PM
Quote from: That Souleye Crewmate on March 01, 2016, 05:14:07 PMmight as well add a room that's been grafitti'd with people whining about internet arguments, hmm?
Might as well add a room that's been grafitti'd by unfunny people who won't shut the fuck up.

The Ω Room — The last hard room in a series of hard rooms. The room is hard specifically because it's hard for people to shut up about using Greek letters in room names.
That character doesn't work in VVVVVV
It's the font.
I thought you were smarter than this, Idiot teddy.

Info Teddy 2

Quote from: Luigi master on March 02, 2016, 01:11:00 AMThat character doesn't work in VVVVVV
It's the font.
My point about it being hard for people to shut up about characters that don't work in VVVVVV has been thoroughly proved.

moth 🦋

because it's hard for people to shut up about using Greek letters in room names.
Quote from: Luigi master on March 02, 2016, 01:11:00 AM
It's the font.
Please refrain from making a fool of yourself
You're my friend, it's a bit sad when this happens.

This Side Up - A room where you don't fall for more than 1 second down, rather up.

Info Teddy 2

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on March 02, 2016, 03:40:44 AMPlease refrain from making a fool of yourself
Hm? No, it's Luigi Master who's being a fool. He's the one that proved my statement right, not wrong.

Let's Brainstorm Room Names! — Exclamation point optional. Used when a level creator has no ideas for the room name.

moth 🦋

Quote from: Info Teddy on March 02, 2016, 04:28:28 AM
Hm? No, it's Luigi Master who's being a fool. He's the one that proved my statement right, not wrong.
I know. I was aiming it at my friend, Luigi master.

Info Teddy 2

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on March 02, 2016, 05:03:44 AMI know. I was aiming it at my friend, Luigi master.
Oh, sorry. Next time, please state the person or subject in question clearly.

Ally 🌠

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on March 02, 2016, 03:40:44 AM
because it's hard for people to shut up about using Greek letters in room names.
Quote from: Luigi master on March 02, 2016, 01:11:00 AM
It's the font.
Please refrain from making a fool of yourself

That Souleye Crewmate

No, i will not shut the fuck up, you're not the admin of this forum, you can't ban me for talking. I have the right to post.
And.. why "unfunny"? I haven't made ANY jokes lately. At all. Unless, of course, you took one of my posts as a joke, when it wasn't supposed to be one.
Disregard this comment if you haven't been talking about me.

Guess i'll put a roomname because Luigi/Vultarix are gonna scream at me for derailing a thread.
The First And The Final - for a room that's both the first room and the last room in the level.

Asmodean_

Let's all be friends ok?*

Large number of rooms all named Deja Vu with slight differences in it that make it slightly harder to complete - e.g. the enemies are one block closer together etc. a la Deja Verdigris

That Souleye Crewmate

Quote from: Asmodean_ on March 02, 2016, 06:17:34 PM
Let's all be friends ok?*
you're probably right and i'm just better off ignoring Teddy's insults

I Heart You - heart enemies grouped up into one giant heart.
I Hate You - the giant heart is now completely ruined, and broken heart enemies litter the entire room.

Bruce Michez

Quote from: That Souleye Crewmate on March 02, 2016, 07:32:32 PM
I Hate You - the giant heart is now completely ruined, and heart enemies litter the entire room.
Why not broken heart enemies in this latter room?

Chromium(III) Oxide - for a room where you rescue :viridian:.
Mercury(II) Sulfide - for a room where you rescue :vermillion:.  I hate spelling "sulphur" and its derivatives with an "f", but that's what IUPAC wants.
Copper(II) Acetate - for a room where you rescue :verdigris:.
These are the actual chemical names for the real-life pigments viridian, vermilion and verdigris.  The other three aren't so straightforward, alas.