Let's Brainstorm Room Names!

Started by Lollipop, January 02, 2015, 03:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce Michez

Quote from: VVVVVVCrewmate7 on April 21, 2016, 01:36:55 PM
Bloodbath For a room with so many spikes and an extremely short gravity line

Beware that, because spikes are converted to entities when a room is loaded, there's a limit to how many you can put in a room without crashing the game.

fraZ0R

Do not pass go: a room in tolp a room in tolp a room in tolp... That is there again for some reason.
Ctrl+C: a room that you encounter early on.
Ctrl+V: an identical copy of Ctrl+C and is near the end of the level.

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Quote from: 5tr4 on April 19, 2016, 09:56:14 PM
You feel like you're gonna have a bad time: a room where luigimaster has a bad time you have lots of deaths and custom music of Megalovania plays.

YOU'RE FRICKING OBBSESSEDD XMSO EHLP MEH

Quote from: 5tr4 on April 21, 2016, 07:32:43 PM
Do not pass go: a room in tolp a room in tolp a room in tolp... That is there again for some reason.
Ctrl+C: a room that you encounter early on.
Ctrl+V: an identical copy of Ctrl+C and is near the end of the level.

CtrlC and V are ok

But what please stop referencing other names THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN US3D HELPPPP

fraZ0R

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:a room where aaaaaaaaaaa

That Souleye Crewmate

It's hard to "not make fun of you" when you're this much of an easy target
you shitpost and spam on a daily basis 5tr4, vultarix has been losing his fucking mind over you and i'm pretty sure the rest of dware/tolp will as well

Map Swap - a room where you acquire a new map, as your old one shows no signal.
Concentration - the opposite of Free Your Mind, where you have to concentrate on landing in just the right spot.
Annual Trinket Derby - a room with a trinket, presumably a leftover from a trinket-based sports event.
Trash Site - just what it says on the tin.
A Lovely Bouquet - a breakroom with a checkpoint, and i guess you could some nice flowers there.
The Cave Of One Trial - a challenge to a trinket (and a spoof of the pit of a 100 trials!)

I have been losing my mind so i set up a 3 strikes youre out system

VeeC7

fraZ0R

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA: a room with a John Cena meme.

Quote from: 5tr4 on April 22, 2016, 01:58:12 PM
AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA: a room with a John Cena meme.

plz no

I'm not gonna count that as a strike, because it isn't against the rulez.

Asmodean_

Miss me? Similar to Duplex, a room you come across at the beginning of a level and revisit at the end of the level. Bonus points if the two bits are mirror images of each other.

Ally 🌠

G/\tch: A room where random times are scattered anywhere and uses invisible tiles as a path.

fraZ0R

Funny Topical Meme

By Ears Hurt - A room with lots of gravity lines and checkpoints.
I'm blue dab oo dee dab oo die, etc etc. - A blue room where you rescue Victoria.
Why use legs, when you can not? - An automatic room.
Die! - A room with fake spikes that you have to go through.
Not really -  The room after 'Die!'.
Welcome Back - A room that you go through multiple times.
SPAAAAACE! - A room with costom tiles made to look like the Space Core from Portal 2.
Not This Bull Again! - A room that looks like it's the start of a Veni Vidi Vici segment.
The Bull - The room above 'Not This Bull Again!'. It uses custom tiles that look like a bull, and a gravity line.
In Half a Right Press - A room where you have to keep on moving right without stopping.

VeeC7

Child Buckets Eat The Debris - A room that has custom tiles that look like the Geometry Dash 2.1 Sneak Peek level, as the roomname is a reference to the song.
The Lopez - nothing to do with Jennifer Lopez but whatever
Stay Inside Vee - If you must have a Geometry Dash reference
Nine Circles - For a room that is actually 4 rooms that are turned into animation with gotoroom spam. supposed to resemble the popular Geometry Dash level of the same name