Started by Lollipop, January 02, 2015, 03:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

fraZ0R

No.
Quote from: Papyrus
Nyeh Heh Heh

Ally 🌠

Burn Baby Burn - A room with internal scripted lava.

moth 🦋

Quote from: Vultarix on April 27, 2016, 01:08:47 AM
Quote from: 5tr4 on April 26, 2016, 10:18:32 PM
No.
Quote from: Papyrus
Nyeh Heh Heh

Strike 2.5
bad moderation
he can say no if he wants to
its okay to annoy others

Funny Topical Meme

Quote from: 5tr4 on April 26, 2016, 07:30:46 PM
Insert Undertale here a room with lots of terminals with Undertale references. All the Undertale references go in this room.
Burning in cringe hell - Room with terminals that reference Five Nights at Flipping Horrible Fandom (FNAF) and Undertale. Make sure that there's roomtext that tells everyboldy not to look at the terminals unless they want to cringe.

Quote from: VVVVVViridian on April 27, 2016, 10:05:06 AM
Quote from: 5tr4 on April 26, 2016, 07:30:46 PM
Insert Undertale here a room with lots of terminals with Undertale references. All the Undertale references go in this room.
Burning in cringe hell - Room with terminals that reference Five Nights at Flipping Horrible Fandom (FNAF) and Undertale. Make sure that there's roomtext that tells everyboldy not to look at the terminals unless they want to cringe.

Perfect room 10/10

Funny Topical Meme

At Least This Is Better - A room with Terraria and/or TBoI (The Binding of Isaac) references.

How about this

NO REF - A room where NO references are made, and we concentrate on STINKIN VVVVVV

Funny Topical Meme

Wow, what a good idea! - Self explanitory.
AAAAAAAAAAAA - JUST KEEP ON FALLIN' FALLIN' FALLIN'

QwertymanO07

AAAAAA - The room in the Lab between "The Living Dead End" and "I Smell Ozone".

fraZ0R

Quote from: QwertymanO07 on April 27, 2016, 07:46:27 PM
AAAAAA - The room in the Lab between "The Living Dead End" and "I Smell Ozone".
Wait.......forum game idea that should be made on tolp that I will visit when I am unbanned. Say a room name from the main game that begins with the reply number th letter of the alphabet , but no repeats. Dav , make this on tolp. B-B-Busted - the room in the space station with a giant letter B.

moth 🦋

"AAAAAA" just means screaming and falling.

fraZ0R

Somebody make that forum game that I just came up with on tolp. I can view it as a guest but I can't log in. Also ,
Copyright Infringement. The room Whee sports but when played on a 3ds. Next person should name a room from the main game that begins with the letter D.