My first level: A Simple Dimension v0.5 (Demo)

Started by @Kreator, March 29, 2015, 02:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Souleye Crewmate

Yeah, i know, but i'm that kinda guy that doesn't get any trinkets and just goes through the level to get a crewmate.

I didn't know

@Kreator

I'll make it clear that people need to change their normal purposes for this level

That Souleye Crewmate

Good.  ;) Other than that, it's a nice challenge.
Big text would be cool if it actually worked

@Kreator

SJMistery

The differences are...
And i got a workaround for the save problem: simply changing the name of the .vvv save file will do the trick

@Kreator

@Kreator

Well, the differences are more miniscule between non-major-update versions, but you can go here to compare the differences between ALL the versions. (I swear I worked hard on this, especially with the scripts)

@Kreator

Okay, I'm now releasing my newest chunk of work on this level: v0.5! This may very well be one of the last demo versions you see before the level enters the v1 stage of development, because I'm almost done.

One thing, though: I was writing a ginormous script, and I felt like I was writing a fanfic instead of making a level. It's a lot of dialogue, and one of the scripts doesn't work. Vermilion is supposed to say something at one point, and he says nothing. If anybody has any ideas on how to fix this, let me know.

But of course, the giant script was written for the END of the level, so please, no spoilers. Beat the level yourself  :vermillion:

SJMistery

It happened to me a lot on Abducted Once More, that some dialogue scripts go missing and some flags glitch out and block the move and flip buttons: in your case, simply put the dialogue again and save twice, and if it does not work, keep doing it again and again until the damn script sticks to the level. doing it 3-4 times should be enough, believe me

@Kreator

Well isn't it running a whole bunch of scripts, so you'll have to press spacebar over and over until it works?

@Kreator

UPDATE: The final(?) version of this level is ready for release!