CCCCCCommunity is a thing now

Started by @Kreator, March 29, 2015, 03:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@Kreator

I created a forum called CCCCCCommunity, and I am now releasing the link to the public. Please click it and make CCCCCCommunity an active part of the VVVVVV fan community.

http://ccccccommunity.hol.es/index.php

(clone of post from tOLP forums)

@Kreator

I think this post is screwed up...

Riki the crewmate

@Kreator

Yup, my forum that unfortunately nobody cares about. If we believe in it, though, maybe it can be revived. Here's an updated link that actually works (man this post is old, it's been a long time since ccccccommunity was on the hol.es domain)

http://ccccccommunity.tk/

@Kreator

join ccccccommunity and play mah level :P

Riki the crewmate

Tainy

NO RIKI DON'T GET SUCKED INTO THE LAND OF SHITPOSTING  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

@Kreator

Should I delete your account, Lazarus? Anyway Riki, yeah, don't listen to him. He just hates me for no reason, and we at CCCCCCommunity do not believe in sh*tposting. What do you say?

Riki the crewmate

:o i hate u? i dont dud wel i will register soon der  :vitellary:

@Kreator

Thanks for registering dude! ("he" meant "laz" in this case)

Riki the crewmate

@Kreator

That Souleye Crewmate

You know, Kreator that many more people would join ur forum if you werent such an a** back then...
But even with that, he's changed. And now, the only thing i see is a guy getting hate for no apparent reason...

@Kreator

Quote from: That Souleye Crewmate on May 16, 2015, 04:41:56 AM
You know, Kreator that many more people would join ur forum if you werent such an a** back then...
Um... I might believe you on this, if you would explain what you mean. Because... I wasn't mean to people...

Quote from: That Souleye Crewmate on May 16, 2015, 04:41:56 AM
But even with that, he's changed. And now, the only thing i see is a guy getting hate for no apparent reason...
+1. I concur wholeheartedly

@Kreator

Quote from: @Kreator on May 06, 2015, 06:16:54 PM
we at CCCCCCommunity do not believe in sh*tposting
I don't want to scare anyone away from the place, but there have been a fair number of sh*tposts on CCCCCCommunity, because it's only TSC and I posting everywhere. However, it would really help if we had more members. I do make an effort against sh*tposting