Illusion Zone/Abandoned Factory: Level fragments

Started by ToasterApocalypse, May 01, 2015, 05:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToasterApocalypse

time to be formal and use grammar again i guess

So, I've been working on a level for the past who even knows. I made this stage in the level to see if I could make decent looking tilesets. it looks good enough tbh
I also wanted to test a few gimmicks concerning entity creation mid-room. We'll see how that goes.

As of 11/6/2015 (DD/MM/YY), the Illusion Zone is available for download, in which I test gotoposition() and hideplayer() as gimmicks.

Screenshots:

INSTALLATION:

"graphics" is now located in assets.zip.
Extract assets.zip into Documents\VVVVVV (Windows)
Extract the level into the "levels" folder.
Back up any custom graphics folders!
This tileset is currently only compatible with this level!

Download here!

Riki the crewmate

Nice texture pack, Downloaded. I will play soon.

The Snikle Force

I haven't finished it yet, but all I can say is WOW. The new textures are really cool! How did you make it? I wanna do some!

SJMistery

cool level, except for the part that if i use the tileset, my game crashes  :violet:. i hope you hadn't abandoned rainbow factory and mission polar, the betas were pretty cool  :victoria:

EDIT: after the first "spike change" floors i got stuck. those damn enemies spawn too close  :vitellary:

ToasterApocalypse

New area in OP.
Leave your thoughts in here somewhere so I can read them.

Lollipop

fraZ0R

how do i use the custom tileset asset on VVVVVV make and play?

also , bump

Ally 🌠

Quote from: 5tr4 on December 21, 2015, 10:19:23 PM
how do i use the custom tileset asset on VVVVVV make and play?

also , bump
Same as in normal VVVVVV.
Also, TOASTER HOW DID YOU MAKE THE LIES THING

how do I even createentity

fraZ0R

An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If you continue to receive this error , you can use the error code to search for help with this problem.

Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error.

Wut? Why did this happen. It showed when i tried to copy and paste the level into the levels folder in documents.

Ally 🌠

Quote from: 5tr4 on December 23, 2015, 05:53:07 PM
An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If you continue to receive this error , you can use the error code to search for help with this problem.

Wut? Why did this happen. It showed when i tried to copy and paste the level into the levels folder in documents.
It's your pc xdddd

fraZ0R

Quote from: Luigi master on December 23, 2015, 08:41:11 PM
Quote from: 5tr4 on December 23, 2015, 05:53:07 PM

It's your pc xdddd
i am on a laptop , not a pc.

som1sezhi

fraZ0R

lets get back on topic. Edit: its because I didn't extract the levels , I just copied and pasted them from the compressed zip. folder.