Author Topic: First Post on Distractionware!  (Read 1317 times)

VeeC7

• Captain
  • VVVVVVCrewmate7 -> VeeC7
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Account (Domino videos)
First Post on Distractionware!
« on: August 07, 2015, 04:05:39 am »
Hi! I'm new to the forums!
Here is a download for all of my VVVVVV custom levels :viridian:

SJMistery

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: First Post on Distractionware!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 06:42:15 am »
let's test ALL them

"face" level:

you can go through "intersection" directly to the exit on the left, you should consider to put gravity lines instead of dissapearing platforms, and put a script to make them dissapear when you go up. you will also need to move the spikes to prevent someone with good reflexes still be able to sequence break.
"straight zig zag" has an exit on the left that sends you straight into a wall. correct this.

you can consider make some scripts, like the one that tells about "this is the same room" or something similar, only appear once. also, consider disabling the map, or you won't fool anybody

the stability and instability generators, i hope the terminal scripts don't do anything other than change the music as you can easily skip them. include warp tokens on the exit, so using the terminal removes them with this script:

flash
destroy(warptokens)

and if you don't feel like it, at least put a script box on the next rooms to ensure the music changes adequately

also the room "vvvvvv" sends you off bounds if you exit it left in any direction, or if you go up

"face2" level: once again, you get off bounds if you exit the "entrance" room left
the second "teleporter 3" once again sends you straight into a wall. you can consider to use some single tile blocks to make an invisible wall

and just like "vvvvvv", "vagabound" easily sends you off bounds

the others are blatant copies of other levels (you even used the same scripts) so i won't comment them
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 06:58:57 pm by SJMistery »

VeeC7

• Captain
  • VVVVVVCrewmate7 -> VeeC7
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Account (Domino videos)
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 01:39:32 am »
If I turn the map off, does it mean it will show "NO SIGNAL"?

SJMistery

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 10:00:48 am »
yes