Random Challenge "Full Version" 2.0

Started by XPRO2X, August 24, 2015, 03:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XPRO2X

Hello everyone, this is my full level of Random Challenge, you may still have some
small mistakes, but most are corrected, I hope they enjoy it

Screenshots(WAIT FOR NEW SS):

ENJOY

FULL VERSION
1.7:All levels in game
some small bugs  :'(
New level "Special Place"
TO BE CONTINUED[/b]
2.0:Code 1 and more bugfixed
New Rooms and Direct Mode used
COMING SOON
Random Challenge 2:Revenge

That Souleye Crewmate

SJMistery

Misalignements on:
just basically every freaking room with conveyors, spikes or dissapearing platforms on the edges of the screen

some enemies pass right through the checkpoints, causing massive deaths if you respawn when they are around. remove the enemies that do this, or better yet, remove the checkpoints that are on the path, there are too many on the rooms where this happens.

once you get to space, you cannot progress, the warp gate does not get away even after you get all the trinkets near the entrance

allison

Wow. That OP is like a masterpiece of broken images.

It's attempting to embed an url shortener that links directly to a onedrive page that no longer exists.

I recommend uploading screenshots to imgur.com. Be sure to link directly to the images themselves rather than just the page containing them.

XPRO2X

Quote from: SJMistery on August 24, 2015, 08:59:16 AM
Misalignements on:
just basically every freaking room with conveyors, spikes or dissapearing platforms on the edges of the screen

some enemies pass right through the checkpoints, causing massive deaths if you respawn when they are around. remove the enemies that do this, or better yet, remove the checkpoints that are on the path, there are too many on the rooms where this happens.

once you get to space, you cannot progress, the warp gate does not get away even after you get all the trinkets near the entrance
Ok,I'll fix these errors and bring out version 2.0, thank you very much for submitting your comment

XPRO2X

Quote from: crazya02 on August 25, 2015, 01:08:20 AM
Wow. That OP is like a masterpiece of broken images.

It's attempting to embed an url shortener that links directly to a onedrive page that no longer exists.

I recommend uploading screenshots to imgur.com. Be sure to link directly to the images themselves rather than just the page containing them.
Thanks for the recommendation