How to make the teleporter hub?

Started by VeeC7, September 28, 2015, 08:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeeC7

How can I make the terminal teleporter hub similar to the one in Dimension Open? and how can I do the "Destination set to" internal script that switches the teleporter destination?

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

A bunch of Internal Scripting  :D

I'll look into it. Seriously.

VeeC7

So many people using Internal Scripting now

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

So all you have to do is create a teleporter script that goes to the hub, and a bunch of other ones which check if the flag is on, and then it sets a flag which uses backgroundtext to set the Set To --- text. Then the main terminal checks what the destination is and uses customifflag to determine that, then it teleports to the chosen destination.

Too confusing?   :o

VeeC7

If you did not go to a certain area to the teleporter, it will just say "Permission denied!"

lol...ipops2

Yeah but you would have to use internal text to prevent it from saying permission denied but finding out that its activated

trust me ive done my fair share of internal scripting tests so just try ok just... try.

moth 🦋

No. Nobody should trust you when you are wrong. You need absolutely ZERO internal scripts to make this, which is why I don't put them in my levels (usually).

lol...ipops2

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on November 03, 2015, 12:43:23 AM
No. Nobody should trust you when you are wrong. You need absolutely ZERO internal scripts to make this, which is why I don't put them in my levels (usually).
I meant the teleporter hub  :-X