Started by VeeC7, November 10, 2015, 07:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeeC7

Another very long level!

Characters
Viridian
Valde
Purvle
Aka (speaks Japanese very often (romaji because VVVVVV only supports English letters, I just used google translate) and sometimes English)
Pearl (remember her from CCCCCCCCCC?)
Varite
Varadox (the main antagonist, who revealed his true form)
Verisix
Yuri

Features
Crewmates with custom colors! (many people should learn how to make this)
Many doses of internal scripting! (Nothing special, since many people use this now)
Two gravitrons! (near the end of the game)
Playing as another character!
And more!

Story
Viridian finds a new dimension to explore, He then rescues some of the Valde crew, After that, a criminal named Varadox is bent on melting down the whole dimension again! Viridian defeated Varadox, but sacrificed himself, Aka also sacrificed himself to find Viridian, Viridian wanted to go home until he was told by Valde that Verisix has been captured! He rescued Verisix, and Verisix got a call from Yuri that he has been captured! Viridian promised to do it, and rescued Yuri! He has to beat 2 gravitrons to end the level afterwards!

Stages
The Lab
Flipping Facility
Unknown Place
Polar Dimension Entry
Polar Dimension
Varadox II's Lair
Space Station
The Heavens
Rainbow Lab
The Weird Maze
Subterranean Cave
Gravitron Trials

Screenshot

Fixes
Fixed a bug where you could glitch through the gravity line to the final level

VeeC7

VeeC7

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Good job VC7 triplepost.

anyways I'm gonna finish the first one then play this, which may take a while.

But it looks cool.

ZeNewDragon

Quote from: VVVVVVCrewmate7 on November 10, 2015, 07:44:10 AM
Aka (speaks Japanese very often (romaji because VVVVVV only supports English letters, I just used google translate)

What's the point of this?

VeeC7

The red villi speaks Japanese very often (according to dialogue of him). The only time he spoke English is when he met Viridian in the heavens section of this level

SJMistery

wait a bit, the exams and the testing of the Star wars battlefront 2 mod have preference. PD anyone knows how to hack the game code? i think i can fix the sniper rifle's messed up hitbox detection

moth 🦋

What.

>sniper rifle

>Star wars

>mod

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol...ipops2

Looks good can't wait to play it yay  :D

>Star Wars

>Sniper Rifle

>mod

Uhhhhhhhhh     

WTF   >:( >:( >:(

SJMistery

i meant the video game star wars battlefront 2. modesty aside, i am a good marksman with the sniper rifle but the botched programming of the award sniper rifle fucks me up sometimes and i want to correct it. (it's not me, just look around internet to see what i mean)

ON TOPIC:
nice level, and this time without the disproportionate amount of trinkets at the end. cool

lol...ipops2

Quote from: SJMistery on November 11, 2015, 10:54:48 AM
wait a bit, the exams and the testing of the Star wars battlefront 2 mod have preference. PD anyone knows how to hack the game code? i think i can fix the sniper rifle's messed up hitbox detection
Due to your reply explaining this post this is a SHITPOST

moth 🦋

It is a shitpost, and had absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

SJMistery

OnTopic: you can glitch through the inversion plane on the start, the one that covers the warp token that sends you to the last level; by repeated flips on the wall tile closest to it, move the line up or shave the wall a little to prevent this.
OffTopic: not really, you forget the part "wait a bit". i was telling him i had not finished the level yet: