ALL Dimensional Unity Discussion

Started by i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts, November 11, 2015, 02:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Okay, you guys POUNDED on me to bring back the old Dimensional Unity, so fine, I hope you're happy.
;)

Anyways, here's the THIRTEENTH beta, so enjoy! The level is about 50% done, and, like Switchback (ToasterApocalypse) and TLA (VC7), it's split into chapters. This will be the last public beta before the final release, so get ready!

Story (it's changed a little bit.):

:vermillion: finds a new dimension and decides to explore while Viridian falls sick. (It's beacuse  :verdigris: can't drive the ship very well.) But after a week of communication lost from  :vermillion::violet: worries he's been villinapped! So she sends out  :viridian: to find him. After helping rescue a whole other crew, Viridian and new friend Captain Vernon discover that one of the D.S.S. Electri, Chief Vilna, is trapped in a colorless dimension. It's up to  :viridian: to rescue Vilna and find out who's really behind the seperation of the Electri and why.

Chapters (so far):

Chapter 1: The Electri: Similar to the main game, finding people.
Chapter 2: The (area name): Navigating through various areas.
Chapter 3: Criminal Mastermind: Navigating the Polar Dimension to find a criminal.
Chapter 4: Truth, Lies, and Obstacles: Travelling through the Polar Dimension, battling Vernaridox, and getting stuck in a strange crypt.
Chapter 5: Unity in Dimensional Space: Unifying the dimensions!
Epilogue: The Final Battle: Putting an end to Vernaridox's plans for good.

Main Characters:

:viridian: - Viridian
:vermillion: - Vermillion
:victoria: - Chief Vilna
:verdigris: - Captain Vector

Current Beta: a13 (or 0.13)

Release Dates:

Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4: December 25th 2015
Chapter 5 and Epilogue: January 2nd 2016

Don't forget to try Prisons, the prequel!

VeeC7

There are many long levels, including Dimension Switchback, my TLA series, tOLP, and this upcoming level! Keep it up!

moth 🦋

And the seeming the abandoned Polar Paradox. (It isn't abandoned but I won't tell you why it is taking so long)

SJMistery

Quote from: VVVVVVCrewmate7 on November 11, 2015, 11:02:20 AM
There are many long levels, including Dimension Switchback, my TLA series, tOLP, and this upcoming level! Keep it up!
and also mine, once i get out of my personal creator block

The release date(s), as well as the chapter descriptions, are online!

New Ch5 and Epilogue release date: January 16th 2016

Had to change the description of Ch4 a little.

Oh well ;)

7 Days, community of Distractionware.

Get ready.

Ally 🌠

Lollipop

SJMistery

EDIT: