Dimension Open/The Open Level Project v1.1

Started by ToasterApocalypse, May 03, 2013, 03:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which level of mine would you like to see after tOLP?

Mission Polar
13 (27.1%)
Rainbow Factory
11 (22.9%)
tOLP 2 (Don't vote for this, I need to get the other two done :victoria: )
24 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Dav999

Quote from: crazya02 on November 08, 2015, 10:29:05 PM
Quote from: ZeNewDragon on November 08, 2015, 08:07:01 PM
Why not upload the newest version here? Anyone browsing casually won't bother going to tolp.
I don't own the OP so I can't do it myself, but I just sent a PM to ToasterApocalypse.
And the forum didn't stop you from doing that? Because he's banned from Distractionware.

allison

Quote from: Dav999 on November 09, 2015, 09:42:18 AM
Why not upload the newest version here? Anyone browsing casually won't bother going to tolp.
I don't own the OP so I can't do it myself, but I just sent a PM to ToasterApocalypse.
And the forum didn't stop you from doing that? Because he's banned from Distractionware.
I'd PMed his tOLP2 account because his Dware account is banned. And I just now realized there's a massive logical fallacy here. Mornings are hard.

@Kreator

Quote from: crazya02 on November 09, 2015, 02:43:43 PM
Quote from: Dav999 on November 09, 2015, 09:42:18 AM
I'd PMed his tOLP2 account because his Dware account is banned. And I just now realized there's a massive logical fallacy here. Mornings are hard.
he got banned for making a masterpiece of a level that deserved a 100% from the vultarix rating service
it was only one room long but it was such a masterpiece that i made an entire forum for it and plugged it all over dware
visit the new forum now at: http://ccccccommunity.tk/fuckingmoonmanniggerfuckingkillinglynchingland/index.php

allison

Quote from: @Kreator on November 09, 2015, 09:59:00 PM
he got banned for making a masterpiece of a level that deserved a 100% from the vultarix rating service
it was only one room long but it was such a masterpiece that i made an entire forum for it and plugged it all over dware
visit the new forum now at: http://ccccccommunity.tk/fuckingmoonmanniggerfuckingkillinglynchingland/index.php
*looks at name*

If some dude posted that on my forum, I'd probably ban him too.

That Souleye Crewmate

"Vultarix rating service"
you mean the pointless rating service that makes no sense whatsoever and barely even gives information on any glitches, good sides or bad sides, AND gives unfit ratings?

@Kreator

Quote from: That Souleye Crewmate on November 10, 2015, 12:21:57 PM
"Vultarix rating service"
you mean the pointless rating service that makes no sense whatsoever and barely even gives information on any glitches, good sides or bad sides, AND gives unfit ratings?
yes

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts