Dimensional Unity

Started by i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts, December 19, 2015, 05:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lollipop

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on December 25, 2015, 02:02:38 PM
*sigh*

Different timezones exist. I bet you  5 dollars that he was asleep as of THAT post. Even I was asleep then. But you are obviously in a different timezone than me, so I won't complain.

He said he's a kid, so let's not be harsh to him

SJMistery

Okay no excuse anymore. Where the f*** is the level?

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

HERE WE GO!!! Check the main post.

Ally 🌠

In Living on Pure Villiness if you go backwards to Okay, it's Over there is a tiny misalignment. Move the convayers down 1.

SJMistery

Quote from: That Souleye Crewmate on December 19, 2015, 05:23:51 PM
No, i mean, EVERYONE talks about Switchback nowadays
cause it's very cool and cause it has a BIG glitch i am still trying to solve for good

Lollipop

I'm going to help SJMistery and point out bugs because why not?

1. I died before hitting the 1st checkpoint, which ended up reloading the first script with Vilna.
2. Using terminal TH teleports you to the hub, but it won't let you teleport back. It doesn't even tell you that you can't come back.
3. One of the terminals in "The Colour Maze" does nothing. (But it'll probably do something later idk)
4. In the room "Simulator - I" the spikes clearly have a black background, not a lab background. (wait actually this applies to the entire area)
5. In the '"Hidden Space" rooms, the first script will repeat whenever you enter the first room.
6. When you rescue Vita it teleports you instantly so you don't get the "crewmate rescued" text (which isn't that big of a deal, i'm just being a douche)
7. There doesn't seem to be anything to stop you from using teleporter FL (which probably stands for final level)
8. The room "Doing Fine" has semi-single tiled walls. Either way it looks ugly.
9. In chapter 2A when you go into one of the pipes you have to choose between an inner and outer path. If you choose the inner path first you have to backtrack once, and if you choose the outer path first you have to backtrack twice (which is a little unfair)
10. When you enter the room "Feel The Pulsen" from the trinket side, you get hit by an enemy before you can do anything to stop it.
11. After rescuing Vifinity, the warps break, but the cutscene bar stays and you can't see any room names until a little bit later.
12. Entering the red villi's room in the DSS Electri from the warp side causes him to not appear because the create crewman script is only triggered on the right side of the room.
13. It is possible to ditch the Vilna, and there is no way to go back if you do.

Also really Vultarix?  :-\ After all the hyping up you did, you gave us a unfinished level. Splendid.

Ally 🌠

Quote from: Lollipop on December 26, 2015, 12:27:47 AM
4. In the room "Simulator - I" the spikes clearly have a black background, not a lab background. (wait actually this applies to the entire area)
same in the main game

SJMistery

Quote from: Luigi master on December 26, 2015, 12:42:46 AM
Quote from: Lollipop on December 26, 2015, 12:27:47 AM
same in the main game
which is why the lab has custom spikes

PD lollipop, thanks for doing this but i enjoy my job, do not spoil all the bugs before i can even play the update  :'( :'(

good thing you missed some:

1: Perfectly Symmetric-Warp Drive transition does not work very well
2: spike misaslignement in Chunks
3: the above warp wall in Into the Pipe malfunctions. consider an invisible block wall instead
4: this also applies to the entire Parkour sequence, especially on the last room that has only a partial warp on the below edge

moth 🦋

You DO know it is your own fault right..? (I am speaking generally, the people who did this know who they are)

By HOUNDING him to release an incomplete and buggy level because you were "hyped" you ruined it's quality.
Some hints that things were going wrong:

http://univysta.byethost16.com/forums/index.php?topic=66.0
http://univysta.byethost16.com/forums/index.php?topic=120.0

If you look in the second one (ignore the caps) he says: " I HAD THE VERSION I WAS READY TO RELEASE ON CHRISTMAS READY AND THEN VVVVVV CRASHED NOW I HAVE TO DO THE LAST PART OF CH4 ALL OVER AGAIN"

>"I WAS READY TO RELEASE ON CHRISTMAS READY AND THEN VVVVVV CRASHED"

Obviously he wasn't ready.

SJMistery

but, i only told him not to abandone the project, not to rush it. i know what happens if a game gets Christmas Rushed

moth 🦋

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on December 26, 2015, 02:37:56 PM
(I am speaking generally, the people who did this know who they are)
^

If you don't think you did it, then it wasn't you.

That Souleye Crewmate

Whoa, whoa, whoa, this was RUSHED?
I am disappointed in you, people.

allison

My game crashed when I entered The Colour Maze...

Hmm. Maybe the game can't handle the awesomeness or it was just glitching.

Coming in 1.1...

-Fixed the bug where you didn't have to collect all trinkets.
-ADDED CAPTAIN VECTOR
-Fixed various bugs...