VVVVVV - The other crew discussion

Started by Ally 🌠, December 24, 2015, 09:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Just played v4.0.

Meh, it's alright. Some design and SINGLETILES could be pretty better.

It's going fine!

Ally 🌠

I am really sorry 5tr4, but I have to drop out of the collab. Here is the last version I will be making.

SJMistery

fraZ0R

SJmistery , since luigi guy dropped out of the collab , will you collab with me on this level? also , version 6.

Ally 🌠

Quote from: 5tr4 on December 27, 2015, 02:11:54 PM
luigi guy
hmm lets see my profile

oh hey it says female

Also, SJMistery would probably find about 90000000000 bugs in this level...
(sorry I couldn't fix every bug SJMistery)

SJMistery

considering it's not even half made, it makes little sense to find bugs. it would be faster to look what actually does work as intended. all levels (especially Abducted Once More and both Zanny Protocol levels, it was just a half made first level and nothing else when it fell on my hands, and from all these only the first Zanny Protocol has been completely fixed for now) start on a stage about equivalent to Big Rigs OTRR

fraZ0R

look at the room names to see what is intentional and what isn't. The room called magic , you should start adding your own parts to it.

SJMistery

better find another partner, the university decided to put the final exams in January, i won't have much time...

fraZ0R

I worked on some parts. Biggest update ever. Just play it yourself. I added plot! Play from beggining to see for yourself. Edit at room that tells you to in the name. Edit:Made another update but I can't double post!
Edit#2:I can put 2 levels onto this!Also , alpha makes everything sound cool. We have plot now! I used createentity to make some more crewmen. Please add some more and some plot to those that don't in the ship besides Vermondle(le , not el).2 attachments for both versions because National pokedex #360.
Edit3:Somebody! please comment so I don't have to double post!Then I can do a bug fix update! Is anybody looking at this?Anybody wanna help?Anybody?

fraZ0R

Misc. bug fixes update. I thought that since there is a room called S.S.Anne , there should be a room only accessable by glitching that you can access normally from a different area in the future. Has a reference to mew. Changed Intentional single tile hell and changed room name!
Wanna collab with me on this level ShinyWolf07?Comment suggestions at least.
Edit:
Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on January 01, 2016, 11:23:05 PM
okay
best post ever! Very good info and questions answered and definetly no ambiguity.
sarcasm

moth 🦋

Quote from: 5tr4 on January 01, 2016, 11:44:39 PM
Edit:
Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on January 01, 2016, 11:23:05 PM
okay
best post ever! Very good info and questions answered and definetly no ambiguity.
sarcasm

*Facepalm*

Quote from: 5tr4 on December 30, 2015, 10:40:39 PM
Edit3:Somebody! please comment so I don't have to double post!Then I can do a bug fix update! Is anybody looking at this?Anybody wanna help?Anybody?

Do you understand how desperate you sound here? I made a post as quick as I could so you could "not double post." For not appreciating it, the post will be deleted and you will have double posted.

EDIT: Played the level. After the gravitron, it's absolutely horrible and have SJMistery explain why. The "KnowYouMeme" part is absolutely abysmal, but who ever made the next two rooms ("Vine is Cancer" and "The Most Idiotic People Come From Vine") I applaud you, you made me chuckle. A lot of the crew in the "D.S.S Elephant" use colours from other OCs, which is okay, but you should look up what I mean.

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Also, as for doubleposting... there's a modify button for your posts.

Use it.

fraZ0R

I know , but it wouldn't be that neat to have 3 versions of a level in the same comment. Also , which crewmatecolors , which colors already belong to OC's? I could change the colors.

moth 🦋

Mine:
aquamarine = Augi
Neon yellow = Sunni

TmanDaCool1:
Dead crewamte colour = Naidiriv

fraZ0R