C.R.A.S.H.

Started by i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts, January 31, 2016, 02:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Okay, so I haven't been making levels as often. I'm working on two huge projects in VVVVVV, plus a game in GameMaker, and PPPPPPrologue, so, yeah.

One of those levels in VVVVVV will be complicated for story, and you won't be able to nderstand unless you play it's prequel, C.R.A.S.H.

Viridian gets teleported by accident into a mysterious pocket dimension full of rips and tears in spacetime. He progresses through a dimensional facility. This facility is called CRASH.

Level Length: 5-15 Minutes
Trinkets: 0
LOTS OF STORY

Screenshots:

IT EXPLAINS THE TRUE ORIGINAL OF TELEPORTERS

It is finished! Uploading it now.

EpicCreeper9001

Nice level (though what was with the ending? Is it possible to actually win the level?)! There was a spike misalignment with the second sMile room (the one with the smiley face filled in) and the rooms next to it. Also, enterance should be entrance. The "time freezes" kept making me thing my game was going to C.R.A.S.H. :P

moth 🦋

Fun level.

BUGS:
In the smiley face that turns red room, a checkpoint randomly appears. Debug, I assume? There are unfair spikes on the bottom of the first sMILe room. this is wrong. Put them on the other area so player will know. And...

LERN HAO 2 USSE FLAGZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

I'm not kidding, almost EVERY script repeats. This isn't okay at all, and it ruins the gameplay.

-

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on February 01, 2016, 12:35:04 AM
There are unfair spikes on the bottom of the first sMILe room. this is wrong. Put them on the other area so player will know.

Yeah.Many levels have those.

EpicCreeper9001

Also, is the bottom half of Viridian supposed to be darker? (It didn't happen for me...) Or is it just a texture you like to use?

Oh god i had the wip starland texture pack still on

Fussmatte

this level is just one big non-sequitur
is this really meant to explain anything

Play this then Strange Dimension beta1. In one sitting.

Asmodean_

So my computer broke and forced me out of playing Skyrim so I've got a small laptop that can handle only the least CPU-demanding of games. Such as this one!
This is the first level I've ever played from the forums i'm not counting overdose i want to forget that please and it's really good so far! I'm going to try and make a level, see how it goes.

allison

Quote from: Asmodean_ on February 27, 2016, 05:14:16 PM
i'm not counting overdose i want to forget that please
I'm spookin' people all over the land