Polar Dimension

Started by Funny Topical Meme, March 31, 2016, 07:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funny Topical Meme

I'm having trouble making the wraparound-line-thingymajigs gray/grey (like in the Polar Dimension.)
(Note: I already know how to make the blocks look like the Polar Dimension)

Dav999

You either have to set tileset="3" tilecol="6" for the correct room in the level file, or you can use Ved to set the tileset to gray.

Funny Topical Meme

Quote from: Dav999 on March 31, 2016, 07:22:25 PM
You either have to set tileset="3" tilecol="6" for the correct room in the level file, or you can use Ved to set the tileset to gray.

What's Ved?
And how do I edit it to that? By opening the file with with a text program?  ???

Dav999

Quote from: VVVVVViridian on March 31, 2016, 07:25:40 PM
What's Ved?
Ved is my external level editor (https://tolp2.nl/forum/index.php?topic=1719.0)

Quote from: VVVVVViridian on March 31, 2016, 07:25:40 PM
And how do I edit it to that? By opening the file with with a text program?  ???
Yes, and if you give the room a special name, it'll be easier to find what needs to be changed in the file.

QwertymanO07

Important note: for whatever reason enemies and platforms end up bright green.  I have no idea why it does that or how to fix it.

SteveGamer68

When do that,you end up with green platform,enemy

fraZ0R

That was already said in the last post so don't be redundant. And it was a redundant bump... Somebody teach this user why bumps are bad.

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Quote from: SteveGamer68 on May 31, 2016, 03:45:08 AM
When do that,you end up with green platform,enemy

The grey enemies were created using Terry's special commands and scripts, I believe. FIQ or Dav999 (i think) discovered IS, so maybe they'd know.