Hard Mode

Started by Funny Topical Meme, April 06, 2016, 08:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funny Topical Meme

I made this level some time ago (when I was first learning how to script), only SS1 done. I'm probably not gonna work on it anymore. (Don't go in the warp token behind Violet.)

It's exactly what it sounds like. A hard mode for VVVVVV.

Tomb of the Mad Crew is a bit cheap, I have to admit.

(Screenshots would be here, but I don't wat to have to go through the level again.)

SJMistery

okay, let's see if it is so unspeakably evil as the one that Vultatrix did

Nah, it was easy, just really annoying due to the amount of spikes on the edges of the rooms causing unexpected unavoidable deaths. So cheap man. This also applies to the trio of enemies on Mad Crew that take you down in midair right as you enter unless you perform a really tricky manouver.

Funny Topical Meme

Quote from: SJMistery on April 06, 2016, 08:55:10 AM

Nah, it was easy, just really annoying due to the amount of spikes on the edges of the rooms causing unexpected unavoidable deaths. So cheap man. This also applies to the trio of enemies on Mad Crew that take you down in midair right as you enter unless you perform a really tricky manouver.

Yeah, I made it when I was really bad at mapmaking. If I ever do decide to continue making it, I'll make it actually expactable. (For example: making thr Mad Crew enemies go in the opposite direction, so you don't have to perform the tricky manouver.)

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Quote from: SJMistery on April 06, 2016, 08:55:10 AM

I did?

SJMistery

i cannot find the level now, and can't really remember if it was you or Sergione, but the level in question was hell, especially after Yes Man.