You Have to Win the Game/Super Win the Game VVVVVV Recreation?

Started by i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts, April 17, 2016, 07:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QwertymanO07

No it doesn't; Undertale was only in your imagination.

That Souleye Crewmate

Why the fuck do people need to remind us about Undertale every waking moment of their lives? Comic Sans is simply a font. Papyrus is also simply a font. You don't need to tell us to have a "bad time hur hur", do you? You can complain about us being fed up with Undertale, but we have no rights to complain about Undertale.
Now stop referencing that damn game every 5 seconds, type normally and talk about the subject at hand.

I guess i'm supposed to apologize for ranting like usual?

Ally 🌠

and dont reference a semi font with grandpa semi
the cut character

allison

Quote from: That Souleye Crewmate on April 20, 2016, 07:27:56 PM
Why the fuck do people need to remind us about Undertale every waking moment of their lives? Comic Sans is simply a font. Papyrus is also simply a font. You don't need to tell us to have a "bad time hur hur", do you? You can complain about us being fed up with Undertale, but we have no rights to complain about Undertale.
Now stop referencing that damn game every 5 seconds, type normally and talk about the subject at hand.

I guess i'm supposed to apologize for ranting like usual?
I actually agree.

I love the game, but you don't see me posting about it every 2 seconds.

EDIT: I probably should've waited to release Overdose until I got to this post count

Ally 🌠

moth 🦋

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

moth 🦋

Asmodean_

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on April 19, 2016, 08:32:18 PM
NO IT ISNT ITS JUST A FONT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AND ITS UNRELATED TO THE TOPIC AT HAND
Since when has that ever stopped us anyone here?

That Souleye Crewmate

Quote from: Quattro on April 22, 2016, 05:48:49 AM
Why the f37k do people need to remind us about Undertale every waking moment of their lives?
Hey, hey, don't be like so. I'm just reminding him that he said he's got a project before. And, I don't really care if it's Undertale-related or not (you know, if it was a normal level I'd write that message. Maybe in another way tho. Used Comic Sans just as a hint) makes great levels, and I'm just waiting for him to make one more.

And, I'm starting not to like Undertale anymore. The only thing I still appreciate is part of the OST.
It's not JUST about you, Quattro. There are many people that like to shove Undertale down people's throats everyday.

Ally 🌠

Quote from: That Souleye Crewmate on May 05, 2016, 07:11:42 PM
Quote from: Quattro on April 22, 2016, 05:48:49 AM
Why the f37k do people need to remind us about Undertale every waking moment of their lives?
Hey, hey, don't be like so. I'm just reminding him that he said he's got a project before. And, I don't really care if it's Undertale-related or not (you know, if it was a normal level I'd write that message. Maybe in another way tho. Used Comic Sans just as a hint) makes great levels, and I'm just waiting for him to make one more.

And, I'm starting not to like Undertale anymore. The only thing I still appreciate is part of the OST.
It's not JUST about you, Quattro. There are many people that like to shove Undertale down people's throats everyday.
*hides in corner*
*points to shiny*
HE SHOWED ME IT! IT'S NOT MY FAULT

don't hurt me

moth 🦋

That Souleye Crewmate

Wish that was the case with Undertale, but for some reason people are still latching on it
i believe it should be dead at LEAST by 2017, if it lives on i will end myself