We all know THAT.

jk

Ally 🌠

First alpha uploaded!

Ally 🌠

bump because ynaught

Viridan

SJMistery

pd i wonder how big can the level be to be unable to put it on the attachments even on a .zip

Ally 🌠

Ally 🌠

Viridan

so in the very second room with hazards, you think it's a good idea to have not one, but TWO pixel perfect flips (and one cue to not flip), and then right after it, put a room that kills you before you can even process what's going on.
this isn't turning out very well so far.

moth 🦋

Quote from: StillSpelledViridan on July 25, 2016, 01:27:59 AM
so in the very second room with hazards, you think it's a good idea to have not one, but TWO pixel perfect flips (and one cue to not flip), and then right after it, put a room that kills you before you can even process what's going on.
This is what I meant by "insane difficulty."

Ally 🌠

its supposed to be a hard level
also coresanse beat it easily

Viridan

Quote from: Luigi master on July 25, 2016, 11:33:50 AM
its supposed to be a hard level
just because it's a hard level doesn't mean the difficulty should be flailing all over the place with no elegance. it doesn't protect the level from design flaws either, at least let the player look at the room for a split second before you kill them (talking about Faster Than Lightning)

Ally 🌠

SJMistery

Put in another way:
It's basically the whole point of VVVVVV to be hard, but this level is hard for all the wrong reasons.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FakeDifficulty

Ally 🌠

Welp, new upd-

Come on, it can't be that ba-

900th post yey
New update.
Added some custom music, some rooms and other stuff.
Don't go to this thing, I was playing with custom music.

Like always, download is here.

fraZ0R

You spelled vermillion with 1 l on the download page