Started by Verisnin, May 29, 2016, 04:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verisnin

These are my first levels bossi is a follow-up for dimension switchback
FREEFORM was my very first level
Headspinner was my first level to cover the entire map

SJMistery

YOU SON OF A BISCUIT

a luck-based unavoidable and PERMANEN deah trap? that is too cruel even for Sergione.

Plus the third room on bossy is impossible, both warp tokens loop you back to the center. NEVER put a warp token destination near a wall.

I will consider the second level intentionally bad and pass on.

The third: stuck in the middle of the second skippable challenge. I feel that the enemy right next to the checkpoint, requires a flip too tricky to do with the retraux (IE bad) controls of the game. About that, remove the warp tokens. All they do is taunt everyone who plays.

Sergione

Quote from: SJMistery on May 29, 2016, 08:19:36 PM
that is too cruel even for Sergione.

I consider that sentence as a compliment.

Lollipop

YOU SON OF A BISCUIT

a luck-based unavoidable and PERMANEN deah trap? that is too cruel even for Sergione.

Plus the third room on bossy is impossible, both warp tokens loop you back to the center. NEVER put a warp token destination near a wall.

The third: stuck in the middle of the second skippable challenge. I feel that the enemy right next to the checkpoint, requires a flip too tricky to do with the retraux (IE bad) controls of the game. About that, remove the warp tokens. All they do is taunt everyone who plays.

what permanent

SJMistery

Quote from: Sergione on May 29, 2016, 08:45:09 PM

You know, I am still trying to beat the first section of that checkpoint-starved torture called Ascost. Gonna get my revenge with Abducted tough, muahahahah.

Quote from: Lollipop on May 29, 2016, 08:51:38 PM
YOU SON OF A BISCUIT

what permanent

There is one checkpoint right inside a warp token leading straight to spikes, so if you end there, you die over and over for eternity and have to restart the game. And it is on the edge of the room so you can and will get trolled the first time you play. Not that it matters, the room right afterwards cannot be completed due to, again, another awfully placed warp token

Sergione

Quote from: SJMistery on May 29, 2016, 08:53:52 PM

You know, I am still trying to beat the first section of that checkpoint-starved torture called Ascost. Gonna get my revenge with Abducted tough, muahahahah.

When you finish Ascost, advise me xD
Oh, I want to play Abtucted, too :D

moth 🦋

well yeah, it is  :D

SJMistery

Quote from: Sergione on May 29, 2016, 09:14:06 PM
Quote from: SJMistery on May 29, 2016, 08:53:52 PM

When you finish Ascost, advise me xD
Oh, I want to play Abtucted, too :D
Oh, you can, the first two levels are complete, the third needs a consistent gimmick for the last portion that i still must come up with, and the rest, while unfinished, is perfectly playable. PD I did beat Ascost, I meant Berky.

Verisnin

I'll need a video camera for walthroughs

Verisnin

These were my first levels, you should have expected them to be bad, I'm am very offended  :'(

SJMistery

And you should expect me to be harsh. After all, I am the one that ends up fixing them as most of them end up abandoned, something I feel to be a crime; and I have a long queue...

Verisnin

Honestly I tested these; DO NOT PLAY HEADSPINNER UNLESS YOU CAN FIX WARP TOKENS TAUNTING YOU!
:viridian:         :victoria:         :vitellary:          :verdigris:               :violet:                :vermillion:

Verisnin

YOU SON OF A BISCUIT

Fudge you
Fudge you
Fudge you
Fudge the [redacted] out of you
YOU SON OF A [redacted] [redacted]

moth 🦋

I'm confused
why are you so hostile to SJ??

Verisnin

Honestly I've matured since then

#Bump