Ingame time?

Started by Switchpalacecorner, June 07, 2016, 09:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Switchpalacecorner

Is there a way to show in game time at the end of a player level? I thought I remembered there being a level that did but I have no idea what level anymore.

Dav999

As far as I can see, gamestate 3501 is for the Game Complete screen. (Gamestates can be accessed via internal scripting)

Switchpalacecorner

I assumed that the game complete screen would do some bad glitchy things in a player level, but I'll give it a try

Ally 🌠

DO NOT
Dav didn't mention it rolled credits after
So

Do this:
gamestate(3501)
delay(50)
gamestate(0)

Or something

Switchpalacecorner

I got it work by canceling the cutscene with a gotoroom that lands you on a checkpoint. It's still possible to roll the credits, but only if you're trying to. You have to hit R at just the right time, so I'll just put a disclaimer. Thanks guys!

Dav999

Quote from: Luigi master on June 07, 2016, 10:02:29 PM
DO NOT
So

Do this:
gamestate(3501)
delay(50)
gamestate(0)

Or something
I forgot about that. It also unlocks flip mode now that I think about it, didn't FIQ remove it from Back to VVVVVV for that reason?

FIQ

Quote from: Dav999 on June 07, 2016, 11:01:59 PM
Quote from: Luigi master on June 07, 2016, 10:02:29 PM
DO NOT
So

Do this:
gamestate(3501)
delay(50)
gamestate(0)

Or something
I forgot about that. It also unlocks flip mode now that I think about it, didn't FIQ remove it from Back to VVVVVV for that reason?
I did, kind of. It is still there, but I had to replace the game complete window with a level complete one.