"Subterranea" - An easy level by Quattro_

Started by Quattro, July 06, 2016, 09:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quattro

Okay, this is my easiest level so far! It's a simple 5x10 map with some challenges, four trinkets and four crewmates to rescue. The fact in this, it's that the map is perfectly symmetrical (not as in PJBottomz's Mirror rorriM, wherein rooms are symmetrical, but here we talk of the entire map itself.). Zip file below!

Damn, I forgot screenshots again. Even if I could make a screen of Burial Ground. Very good looking room, I admit.

moth 🦋

SUBTERRANEA IS MY FAVORITE WORD
I've gotta check this out

Viridan

surprisingly well executed, doing the rooms twice didn't feel that tedious

Quattro

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on July 06, 2016, 04:31:43 PM
Subterranea is my favorite word.
Thank Line Wrap for this...

Quote from: StillSpelledViridan on July 06, 2016, 06:45:59 PM
Doing the rooms twice didn't feel that tedious.
Whew! I was worried for this particularly.

Ally 🌠

Use ved
copy and paste

And maybe dav will add a mirror tool
I forget if he did or not

Viridan

"correcting" people's grammar and adding random boldface in their quotes is definitely annoying, but not a bannable offense that should make anyone extremely uncomfortable

back on topic, "bipolar intermissions" was a really good room, having more gravity lines in the level would be nice. having similarities between non-mirrored rooms is cool too ("empty spaces" and "the unbacktrackable room"), and i feel like "the villi complex" is a reference to something but i don't know what

Quattro

Quote from: StillSpelledViridan on July 07, 2016, 02:36:30 PM
Back on topic, Bipolar Intermissions was a really good room. Having more gravity lines in the level would be nice.
Thanks! Also, will do for gravity lines.

Quote from: StillSpelledViridan on July 07, 2016, 02:36:30 PM
I feel like The Villi Complex is a reference to something, but I don't know what.
You're right. The Villi Complex was the name of a level I was making time ago and I have now abandoned.