Author Topic: Dimension ABCDE2  (Read 4661 times)

moth 🦋

  • Captain
  • *****
  • Posts: 1564
  • Welcome to the MOTHER3 world
    • View Profile
Re: Dimension ABCDE2
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2016, 05:19:16 pm »
Seriously. I tested it out, and 15% of the time, the game went crazy and the other 85%, nothing happened.
there shouldn't be any bugs at all though

lamourieparkinson

  • Doctor
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • I'm Viridian's long lost brother!
    • View Profile
Re: Dimension ABCDE2
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2016, 05:39:02 pm »
Seriously. I tested it out, and 15% of the time, the game went crazy and the other 85%, nothing happened.
there shouldn't be any bugs at all though

Sorry, but I don't know how to fix this bug, as I got mixed results.

lamourieparkinson

  • Doctor
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • I'm Viridian's long lost brother!
    • View Profile
Re: Dimension ABCDE2
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2016, 05:53:29 pm »
Sorry, but if I put a warp line on the top of "Okay, I've Had my Fun" then I would end up glitching through walls.
Did you remeber to include warp walls on the room right below?

Ally 🌠

  • Captain
  • *****
  • Posts: 1428
  • <3
    • View Profile
    • Ally 🌠
Re: Dimension ABCDE2
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2016, 09:48:27 pm »
The edit button exists.

lamourieparkinson

  • Doctor
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • I'm Viridian's long lost brother!
    • View Profile
Re: Dimension ABCDE2
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2016, 01:54:00 pm »
Uh...
Is anyone going to compliment the terminal messages?

lamourieparkinson

  • Doctor
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • I'm Viridian's long lost brother!
    • View Profile
Re: Dimension ABCDE2
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2016, 07:00:07 pm »
Update!

Ally 🌠

  • Captain
  • *****
  • Posts: 1428
  • <3
    • View Profile
    • Ally 🌠
Re: Dimension ABCDE2
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2016, 07:31:28 pm »