More Rebirth :D

Started by Coralbits, July 01, 2016, 03:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralbits

Remember that post I made about a Rebirth game? I'd like to stick certain player levels into the timeline of the game, and I need help organizing and adding. So far, the timeline of the events is VVVVVV, 333333, Dimension A, Back to VVVVVV, and Switchback. What are the others and in what order? (Ill deal with the home dimension later)

moth 🦋

Quote from: Coralized2578 on July 01, 2016, 03:19:56 PM
Switchback
You'd better talk to toaster about that he really hates that level and probably doesn't want it to be used
I'm dead serious he even calls it shitback

Funny Topical Meme

Replace switchback with dimension open?

CreepiX

lamourieparkinson

Off-topic, what's with the crewmate smileys? The ONLY faces shown in-game are happy and sad.

Ally 🌠

Take it to a different topic, don't derail threads.

Coralbits

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on July 01, 2016, 03:38:17 PM
Quote from: Coralized2578 on July 01, 2016, 03:19:56 PM
Switchback
You'd better talk to toaster about that he really hates that level and probably doesn't want it to be used
I'm dead serious he even calls it shitback

I legit spent a lot of my free time trying to find Switchback again after it got erased from YouTube XD so where do I message him?

(I'm not joking when I say that Switchback is one of my favorite levels even if it's shit because it's quality shit)

moth 🦋

he's on steam
don't expect him to be nice or polite because he most likely will not be.

Coralbits

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on July 03, 2016, 04:27:27 PM
he's on steam
don't expect him to be nice or polite because he most likely will not be.
His steam is tos tur right?

moth 🦋

Ally 🌠

He was nice to me though when I asked

Coralbits

Alright, so I'll ask him. I've been thinking to add Victuals as well, but with an Until Dawn twist to it, as it's the Souleye that finds a deactivated ship and chooses to explore it, and I've been thinking to make that the demo, just to see how it would look.

moth 🦋

you realize you can make the song longer and have more than 8 arrangements per instrument right
http://prntscr.com/brmwqk

Coralbits

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on July 11, 2016, 07:16:12 PM
you realize you can make the song longer and have more than 8 arrangements per instrument right
http://prntscr.com/brmwqk
I wish I had found that sooner