Lost All Alone

Started by SomeRandomCreator, July 09, 2016, 04:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your opinion of the level so far?

It's AWESOME!!!
0 (0%)
It's Good.
1 (33.3%)
It's Ok...I guess...?
2 (66.7%)
It's bad...truly.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

SomeRandomCreator

Hey there, everybody! I've created my first level, and it's FINALLY DONE! Everything is fixed and finished!

Some things:

• There is a DTTHW clone, however, unlike the clones, there is a shortcut to the end.

Tell me of any bugs, glitches, or any problems, thanks for playing!
--CHANGELOG--
July 8, 2016 - 1.1
July 9, 2016 - 1.2 - Scripting and crew mate problem fixes.
July 11, 2016 - 1.3 - Fixed Section D warp problem. New "Skip Along" warp on Section A for Warp Maze. Began the Final Trinket challenge, however unable to enter due to scripting.
August 6, 2016 - 1.4 - MAJOR UPDATE! Extras Station and Trinket Prize finished! Added new Warp Break Area, finished The Tower Challenge. Fixed any problems I noticed. Stories, Lab Entries, Captain's Logs finished! Finished Final Trinket Challenge! "Lost All Alone" finally finished!

CreepiX

Hmm... let's check it out!

SteveGamer68

The maze is so confused!

Ally 🌠

SomeRandomCreator

Yeah, I'm sorry about my maze! If you want a hint, I'll be glad to give, I just literally need to know how to put up screenshots...

LafondaSaysMeow

Here is how to put on screenshots.
Find a site that hosts images and upload your image there.
Then click the "Insert Image" option in the text box.
In the middle, put in the name of the website where the image is, and at the end of the website name, put .png (important!)
Here is an example. (Obviously the curly brackets are not actually curly.)
{img}http://imgur.com/lAELYm1.png{/img}

Ally 🌠

SomeRandomCreator

Quote from: LafondaSaysMeow on July 09, 2016, 02:11:24 PM
Here is how to put on screenshots.
Find a site that hosts images and upload your image there.
Then click the "Insert Image" option in the text box.
In the middle, put in the name of the website where the image is, and at the end of the website name, put .png (important!)
Here is an example. (Obviously the curly brackets are not actually curly.)
{img}http://imgur.com/lAELYm1.png{/img}

Quote from: Luigi master on July 09, 2016, 02:12:11 PM

[img]http://imgur.com/lAELYm1.png[/img]

Thank you both!

Ally 🌠

Also
[img width=100][/img]
For smaller pictures

SJMistery

Quote from: SomeRandomCreator on July 09, 2016, 02:06:24 PM
Yeah, I'm sorry about my maze! If you want a hint, I'll be glad to give, I just literally need to know how to put up screenshots...
Don't be sorry, it will look meaningless once I release "Abducted Once Again"'s fourth level, and later the even bigger "A-Maze-ing". MUAHAHAHAHA

EDIT: I take it back, that thing is MUCH more confusing than mine. I'll have to hire you when I start "A-Maze-ing"

SomeRandomCreator

Quote from: SJMistery on July 11, 2016, 12:03:31 PM
Quote from: SomeRandomCreator on July 09, 2016, 02:06:24 PM
Don't be sorry, it will look meaningless once I release "Abducted Once Again"'s fourth level, and later the even bigger "A-Maze-ing". MUAHAHAHAHA

EDIT: I take it back, that thing is MUCH more confusing than mine. I'll have to hire you when I start "A-Maze-ing"

Fun Fact: The original design was deemed by me "too confusing." Despite this, all I did was take away like, 2 tokens and did some major rearranging. In fact, I think I made it a bit more confusing...well, nothing I could about it now!  :vermillion:

SomeRandomCreator

Here's a preview from the Outside prize, which will be the final update for Lost All Alone! The Tower Challenge, the Captain's Logs in the mines, and the final Lab Entries, Story, and Captain's Log in the Terminal prize are left as well. This level actually has a story, and I can't wait to see what you all think of it.

SomeRandomCreator

After a whole month, it's finished!

LafondaSaysMeow

After a whole year, terminality is finished!
s

Quattro

Quote from: SomeRandomCreator on August 06, 2016, 04:23:46 PM
After a whole month, it's finished!
And it's awesome, actually! Great job.