Back to VVVVVV (V1.2.3) [split]

Started by Chara Dreemurr, August 17, 2016, 01:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Souleye Crewmate

Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on August 17, 2016, 08:22:37 PM
Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on August 17, 2016, 04:12:58 PM
Quote from: LafondaSaysMeow on August 17, 2016, 01:07:17 PM
i can bet a million fucking dollars that chara wants to do this to make dimension xxxxxx
And I can bet a million dollars that they are not going to do that to "prove that they are a good member." Even Boorider did this. I mean, he did it right, but Chara was doomed from the beginning. Even though Boorider's levels sucked, they were made from scratch, and time and effort were poured into them. Boorider even wanted people to collab with him so he could improve his skills by observation and style-matching. Chara hasn't tried anything of the sort. All they've done is made someone else's level easier.
That's it! :violet: Chara started remodifying FIQ's level...just because she asked.
Don't you get it dude? taking someone's level and "modifying" it without permission isn't gonna do you any good. If you're tired of people "insulting" you all the time (even if its just tainy freaking out) don't do this kinda stuff.
I mean alright. I won't make fun or stupid jokes about your levels, but you have to learn to do something YOURSELF. Not just taking others' work and calling it your own.

LafondaSaysMeow

Chara started remodifying FIQ's level...just because she asked.
ohh my god chara is confirmed female ohhh my god

Yes, I do know that I shouldn't be making a third reply with a huge post against this, but you seriously deserve it.
I'll start with this one.
Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on August 17, 2016, 07:56:49 PM
Wow... :violet: Just wow. Do you even know the trouble I went through trying to make this account...?
If you had trouble with your email, then there is obviously something going on here. I think it's most likely that your young and didn't get permission to go on this forum for a long time. Maybe you should have waited a bit longer, just like I did. Then you'd be more mature, and you would be acceptable. But if I'm wrong don't go all REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE against me please. This is seriously still dumb though.

Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on August 17, 2016, 08:15:01 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh!!! :violet: Stop it with the dang insults! Geez.
If your being insulted all the time, and if I'M making a huge post like this, then you are doing some really wrong things here...
Seriously, you are worse than 5tr4/boorider and you've made me completely forget about lamourieparkinson! And trust me, he was quite bad.
If your being insulted, don't cry about it. That just makes you even less mature as I said above.

Okay... only one more...
That's it! :violet: Chara started remodifying FIQ's level...just because she asked.
Ohh dang, hold on just a minute!
Are you going to modify a level without permission and then upload the level without giving credit? Chara, this time, you HAVE to listen to us! This is now just not okay! Like I said earlier, you are doing some really wrong things if your getting this angry.'
You've been permabanned before, and, like shiny said, because of this this could very easily happen again!

Even 5tr4 tried to grow up a bit more (I know most people won't believe me, but I at least think so), and you should do the same thing.
This time, you need to listen to us. I cannot seem to get calm with you, you just cannot learn.
I'm sure this post isn't going to do anything and I'll likely just get a straight up "no" or something from chara, but I am at least trying.

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: LafondaSaysMeow on August 17, 2016, 08:56:48 PM
Chara started remodifying FIQ's level...just because she asked.
ohh my god chara is confirmed female ohhh my god

Yes, I do know that I shouldn't be making a third reply against this, but you seriously deserve it.
I'll start with this one.
Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on August 17, 2016, 07:56:49 PM
Wow... :violet: Just wow. Do you even know the trouble I went through trying to make this account...?
If you had trouble with your email, then there is obviously something going on here. I think it's most likely that your young and didn't get permission to go on this forum for a long time. Maybe you should have waited a bit longer, just like I did. Then you'd be more mature, and you would be acceptable. But if I'm wrong don't go all REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE against me please. This is seriously still dumb though.

Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on August 17, 2016, 08:15:01 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh!!! :violet: Stop it with the dang insults! Geez.
If your being insulted all the time, and if I'M making a huge post like this, then you are doing some really wrong things here...
Seriously, you are worse than 5tr4/boorider and you've made me completely forget about lamourieparkinson! And trust me, he was quite bad.
If your being insulted, don't cry about it. That just makes you even less mature as I said above.

Okay... only one more...
Ohh dang, hold on just a minute!
Are you going to modify a level without permission and then upload the level without giving credit? Chara, this time, you HAVE to listen to us! This is now just not okay! Like I said earlier, you are doing some really wrong things if your getting this angry.'
You've been permabanned before, and, like shiny said, because of this this could very easily happen again!
Even 5tr4 tried to grow up a bit more at least a bit (even though he got banned right after), and you should do the same thing.
This time, you need to listen to us. I cannot seem to get calm with you, you just cannot learn.
I'm sure this post isn't going to do anything and I'll likely just get a straight up "no" or something from chara, but I am at least trying.
Do you not realize that I was asking for permission instead of stealing it!? But he didn't listen.

Lollipop

But you still don't have permission

moth 🦋

Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on August 17, 2016, 09:01:33 PM
Do you not realize that I was asking for permission instead of stealing it!? But he didn't listen.
It's still stealing if they don't say that you can use it. If FIQ didn't reply, that probably means they're offline. FIQ lives in Sweden, so they're most likely asleep right now. It's 11:03 PM (23:03) there as I'm typing this.

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on August 17, 2016, 09:03:36 PM
It's still stealing if they don't say that you can use it. If FIQ didn't reply, that probably means they're offline. FIQ lives in Sweden, so they're most likely asleep right now.
I'll also tell you this... I'm giving him credit already!

moth 🦋

Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on August 17, 2016, 09:04:46 PM
It doesn't matter if you give credit. You still need permission.

That Souleye Crewmate

It's still stealing if they don't say that you can use it. If FIQ didn't reply, that probably means they're offline. FIQ lives in Sweden, so they're most likely asleep right now.
how about instead of getting angry at everyone else and making the level anyway you wait until fiq goes online and replies?
be patient and everything should solve itself. don't get so mad

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: That Souleye Crewmate on August 17, 2016, 09:07:38 PM
how about instead of getting angry at everyone else and making the level anyway you wait until fiq goes online and replies?
be patient and everything should solve itself. don't get so mad
Fine.

Chara Dreemurr

Okay, I've decided to take making levels from scratch seriously. I'm gonna make Vvvvvvtale!

moth 🦋

Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on August 17, 2016, 09:28:44 PM
Okay, I've decided to take making levels from scratch seriously. I'm gonna make Vvvvvvtale!
If VVVVVVTale is what is needed for you to make an original level, then have fun.

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on August 17, 2016, 09:36:11 PM
If VVVVVVTale is what is needed for you to make an original level, then have fun.
Oh! Wait a second! FIQ let me use his level! Hah! You were wrong! I did have permission!

Lollipop

Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on August 18, 2016, 01:24:31 AM
Oh! Wait a second! FIQ let me use his level! Hah! You were wrong! I did have permission!

we want proof

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: Lollipop on August 18, 2016, 01:52:52 AM
Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on August 18, 2016, 01:24:31 AM

we want proof
You can ask him if he did.