CCCCCCCCCC remake

Started by Coralbits, September 11, 2016, 02:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralbits

I'm interested in making a CCCCCCCCCC remake in the form of a VVVVVV level with some tweaks and internal scripting. Would this be ok with Whirligig?

moth 🦋

Already being done by soulrain and his is really good
like literally exactly what you described he's doing as we speak and it's incredibly good

Bruce Michez

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on September 11, 2016, 03:28:40 PM
like literally exactly what you described he's doing as we speak and it's incredibly good
Unfortunately, I think that project has been abandoned, judging from the fact that its creator is now identified as a "Guest" on the forum...

LafondaSaysMeow

nah he just accidentally deleted his account

moth 🦋

Quote from: Weird Shadow Machine on September 11, 2016, 04:50:29 PM
Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on September 11, 2016, 03:28:40 PM
Unfortunately, I think that project has been abandoned, judging from the fact that its creator is now identified as a "Guest" on the forum...
uh huh
account "removed" = completely dead oMG LOST InsTEREST In VEveveveev WOW this IS CRAAAZY OMeG!1!1!!!

Coralbits

Pyrite

If you feel like making something that has already been made, okay.
Just be aware that you'll always be put up against that as a baseline.
ALSO you should know that there's no point since the other one was done so well.

(even though he left the forum, consider the fact that even though Steve Jobs died, the man who first created a purposefully easy to learn visual interface for computers, people didn't pop up saying that we should create new computers with easy to learn GUIs because it's *already been done*.)

Coralbits

Quote from: manofperson on September 27, 2016, 05:41:22 PM
ALSO you should know that there's no point since the other one was done so well.

(even though he left the forum, consider the fact that even though Steve Jobs died, the man who first created a purposefully easy to learn visual interface for computers, people didn't pop up saying that we should create new computers with easy to learn GUIs because it's *already been done*.)

I pretty much want to use the remake as a way to experiment with scripting, but I do see your point.

Also, could someone link me the level?

lol...ipops2

Quote from: manofperson on September 27, 2016, 05:41:22 PM

a COMPANY NAMED ZEROX CREATED THE FIRST EASY TO USE GUI THEN APPLE COPIED THEM, THEN MICROSTFT COPIED APPLE.