Author Topic: VVVVVV The Third: Dimension Anomaly  (Read 14418 times)

shiny

• Captain
  • Welcome to the MOTHER3 world
    • View Profile
Re: VVVVVV The Third: Dimension Anomaly
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2016, 12:58:33 am »
oh this looks like it might be a cool level. i-
Dimension ZYX is my level put into this one without my permission.
dammit
Don't expect me to make such terrible mistakes, like when Tainy destroyed my ability to make versions of VVVVVV 264, and I had to make my own levels from scratch. Thanks to you.
deserved it

Chara Dreemurr

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2016, 01:06:31 am »
oh this looks like it might be a cool level. i-
Dimension ZYX is my level put into this one without my permission.
dammit
Don't expect me to make such terrible mistakes, like when Tainy destroyed my ability to make versions of VVVVVV 264, and I had to make my own levels from scratch. Thanks to you.
deserved it
No. I did NOT deserve to no longer make VVVVVV 264 levels. I just wanted to use Dimension VVVVVV for my experimentation on its 264th form. Dimension VVVVVV's 264th form.

• Captain
  • I like cheese
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2016, 01:22:52 am »
 ??? okay I'm confused.  I watched that video all the way though and it's not like you were forbidden from making those kind of levels.  I mean sure you'll get hate from Tainy and the like but that doesn't mean you can't actually do it.  It's not like Tainy's word is law.  Unless I'm missing something.

Also, please don't act like it's such an awful sentence to have to make original levels of your own.  Yes, making an original level is hard, but probably everyone on this forum makes their own levels, and I can see people having a problem with you when you ride the coattails of someone else's hard work.  I'm not saying you shouldn't, but expect to get some hate when you do so.

Chara Dreemurr

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2016, 08:00:56 pm »
??? okay I'm confused.  I watched that video all the way though and it's not like you were forbidden from making those kind of levels.  I mean sure you'll get hate from Tainy and the like but that doesn't mean you can't actually do it.  It's not like Tainy's word is law.  Unless I'm missing something.

Also, please don't act like it's such an awful sentence to have to make original levels of your own.  Yes, making an original level is hard, but probably everyone on this forum makes their own levels, and I can see people having a problem with you when you ride the coattails of someone else's hard work.  I'm not saying you shouldn't, but expect to get some hate when you do so.
Welly well well welly well, this forum DOES forbid me from uploading levels from someone else.

shiny

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2016, 10:32:48 pm »

Welly well well welly well, this forum DOES forbid me from uploading levels from someone else.
that's a good thing

Chara Dreemurr

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2016, 10:45:17 pm »

that's a good thing
No, that's a terrible BAD thing.

shiny

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2016, 10:52:13 pm »

that's a good thing
NO, ITS A FUCKING GOOD THING BECAUSE UPLOADING LEVELS MADE BY ANYONE BUT YOU IS THEFT

Chara Dreemurr

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2016, 11:14:17 pm »

that's a good thing
NO, ITS A FUCKING GOOD THING BECAUSE UPLOADING LEVELS MADE BY ANYONE BUT YOU IS THEFT
No, that's a BAD thing.

• Captain
  • I like cheese
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2016, 11:44:50 pm »
Why?

Vultarix

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2016, 02:19:52 am »

that's a good thing
No, that's a BAD thing.

help me, you're giving me a heart attack

Chara, no matter how much you edit it, it's still theft, which is against the rules (technically). if you did that in real life, IT WOULD BE AGAINST THE RULES.

So please stop.

QwertymanO07

• Captain
  • Rad scientist exraordinare
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2016, 02:32:57 am »
Now, before you say: "It's not stealing if I give proper credit!  :violet:", consider this:  How would people react to an essay that's 90% quotes?

• Captain
  • I like cheese
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2016, 02:53:07 am »
Chara, no matter how much you edit it, it's still theft, which is against the rules (technically). if you did that in real life, IT WOULD BE AGAINST THE RULES.
http://www.gcflearnfree.org/useinformationcorrectly/copyright-and-fair-use/full
Honestly the information on this site could be used on both sides of the argument, but the way I see it since it's non commercial and she does give credit, I believe this is fair use.  Buuuuut, to each their own.

I'm about done with this thread I know I've been annoying I'll you guys alone.

shiny

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2016, 03:05:07 am »
Now, before you say: "It's not stealing if I give proper credit!  :violet:", consider this:  How would people react to an essay that's 90% quotes?
why would a first grader know what an essay is  :-X

allison

• Captain
  • monolithic since 2012??
    • View Profile
    • Allison Fleischer
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2016, 04:17:09 am »
I'm about done with this thread I know I've been annoying I'll you guys alone.
I suspect the one annoying people in this thread isn't you.

Quattro

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2016, 10:59:07 am »
Quote from: (Un)quote, Shiny and "Chara" and other two million people
(All the posts before about theft)
Seriously? The only level you posted isn't actually yours?
How I miss the old times, when VVVVVV Levels was still full of (great) VVVVVV levels
Go play Undertale again, Chara