Silliness

Started by Terry, January 12, 2011, 10:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sendy

I know VVVVVV is supposed to be 'pronounced' "V", but I always say it the way that raocow says it on his LP... It's just impossible to pass up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj5o-sHoM80

kchantheepic

Oh man, that would be so awesome. I'd probably allow every sequel to steal my life away.

Martze

You should develop and release two games called VVVVVV2 and VVVVVV3. Then release a VVVVVV7 out of nowhere. When people ask you where VVVVVV4, 5, and 6 are, rerelease VVVVVV2 as VVVVVV4 and VVVVVV3 as VVVVVV6 alongside new games called VVVVVV2 and VVVVVV4, while keeping the original VVVVVV as it was.

Then, even more years later, finally release the "real" VVVVVV 3.

You should then release a new sequel--not a reboot--called merely VVVVVV. Fans will unofficially refer to it as VVVVVV8, but will have difficulty indicating which title they mean in casual conversation, having to refer to it as "the new one" or "the one released in 20XX" or by description of the game itself.

Don't forget the VVVV, VVVVV and VVVVVVV spinoffs to trip up people who don't bother to count the Vs.

And BBBBBB to trip up non-English speakers who can't pronounce the V sound.

Finally, a series of spinoffs where pronunciation matters. Release a game VvVvVv, pronounced "VEE vee VEE vee VEE vee," and a similar vVvVvV. Shit, just do all 64 permutations.

Whirligig

And then make a *real* VVVVVV8, which isn't the same as VVVVVV the sequel. Then make a VVVVVV9 and only release it in Japan. Then make VVVVVV10 and release it worldwide, but call it VVVVVV9 everywhere but Japan. Then make VVVVVV11 in only Japan, and make VVVVVV12 everywhere, calling it VVVVVV10 outside of Japan. Then make VVVVVV13 and call it VVVVVV13 everywhere, so everyone wonders where 11 and 12 went, and all of the Japanese laugh their butts off! :D

Sendy

VVVVVV: The Lost Levvvvvvels? :)

EDIT: Post waaaan oooooon dreeeeeeead!   :o

slock

or simply eVVVOlVVVed
or something like that

IsoraķatheĆ°

You can't beat my pronunciation: "Voiced Fricative Overload".

PJBottomz

Make one called VVVVVV2, then VVVVVV3, and then jump over to VVVVVV10. When people wonder where the others are, re-release the old VVVVVV beta as VVVVVV4 (provided with a few sneaky changes), and then make VVV7, a spinoff of VVVVVV5. When people ask where VVVVVV5 is at, make VVVVVV6 and tell them that VVVVVV5 is still in production. Then, many years later, release FFFFFF3, the sequel of the sequel of the sequel of VVVVVV. People will scour the internet looking for FFFFFF and FFFFFF2. Then release BBBBBB, and tell them that it's the original prequel to VVVVVV, when it's really just a VVVVVV copy. Before people start to notice, release DDDD, which is a minigame series revolving around the plotline to EVVVVVVO. People will search for EVVVVVVO. Then make EVEVEVE, and release it around christmas, saying it's a surprise new game, when it's only a VVVVVV4 copy of all the characters wearing santa claus hats. Then make GEGEGE, a parody of VVVVVV7. When people ask where VVVVVV7 is at, tell them it's only avalible in Guatemala. Then, all the people will inhabit Guatemala and tear down the internet stores looking for your game that doesn't exist.

And the whole time, you never had to make VVVVVV5. :vermillion:

kchantheepic

Quote from: Sendy on September 02, 2011, 02:34:41 AM
VVVVVV: The Lost Levvvvvvels? :)

You, sir, are made of win.

PJBottomz

FlamingBanana

You, ma'am?

Also, when terry were to do all that PJ suggested, the world would explode and terry wouldn't get any profit. How about something straightforward? VVVVVV, VVVVVV2 VVVVVV3 VVVVVV7, and then never make another VVVVVV sequel.

PJBottomz

But that's not as fun. :viridian:

kchantheepic

Damn It AL to Hell

What about V to the sixth power? :verdigris:

Dispensers Heal

The Letter V Six Times