A level where Victoria is to blame

Started by Coralbits, November 05, 2016, 12:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralbits

I haven't had to time to work on it lately so I can turn it into the tolp thing, here is my level so far, with a bit of internal scripting. It's mainly a test level with some plot

Note: The white blocks are where there is nothing beyond that particular path, just empty space, but if you are interested in poking around in the void go right ahead.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tnd4eopfp10erl0/Oh.vvvvvv?dl=0

That is SUCH a GOOD idea holy crap I would love to see this, especially since I've seen the way you handle the Victoria and Vermilion dynamic.  Unfortunately, This kinda thing isn't my forte, so I'd rather stay out of it, but this would be soooooooo coooooooool.
Forum people, make this happen PLEASE

moth 🦋

alright so I haven't played this but I'm making something similar (I uh think) and want to finish (but may never depending on how the data transfer goes) but basically you play as victoria for a large portion of the level and she is an important character

anyway uh
sorry if that was unrelated but like I'll make sure to play this level as soon as possible
the point is I'm pretty good at writing dialogue for victoria

Coralbits

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on November 05, 2016, 04:01:52 AM
alright so I haven't played this but I'm making something similar (I uh think) and want to finish (but may never depending on how the data transfer goes) but basically you play as victoria for a large portion of the level and she is an important character

anyway uh
sorry if that was unrelated but like I'll make sure to play this level as soon as possible
the point is I'm pretty good at writing dialogue for victoria

I believe I am going to need your help on this

allison

Quote from: Quote on November 05, 2016, 01:09:39 AM
That is SUCH a GOOD idea holy crap I would love to see this, especially since I've seen the way you handle the Victoria and Vermilion dynamic.  Unfortunately, This kinda thing isn't my forte, so I'd rather stay out of it, but this would be soooooooo coooooooool.
Forum people, make this happen PLEASE
oh my god you just tilted me so hard

I legit came into this expecting a cool character-based story level

Quote from: Quote on November 05, 2016, 01:09:39 AM
especially since I've seen the way you handle the Victoria and Vermilion dynamic
I was talking about her fanfiction :P
I just like the concept, the level needs work obviously
Coral's fanfic is amazing by the way if you haven't checked it out you need to :viridian: