Re: Back to VVVVVV II (Thanks FIQ for letting me use the original!)

Started by SoulBlayzR, November 26, 2016, 09:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoulBlayzR

Why did you lock the topic? Can't you take criticism?

Meh, whatever. Let's just say that I'm ashamed of you. First you steal my level, now you steal FIQ's. I'll tell you what: Stealing isn't gonna get you far in this world. You can't just take something like The LEGO Movie, replace all instances of "LEGO" with "UNDERTALE", and release it as "The UNDERTALE Movie". That would get you in a whole lot of trouble. Furthermore, all of your levels I've seen so far are just crappy edits of the original VVVVVV map. First was VVVVVV 264, then VVVVVV 264 Hard Mode, and now THIS. Please, just stop.

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: Soulrain on November 26, 2016, 09:41:59 PM

Meh, whatever. Let's just say that I'm ashamed of you. First you steal my level, now you steal FIQ's. I'll tell you what: Stealing isn't gonna get you far in this world. You can't just take something like The LEGO Movie, replace all instances of "LEGO" with "UNDERTALE", and release it as "The UNDERTALE Movie". That would get you in a whole lot of trouble. Furthermore, all of your levels I've seen so far are just crappy edits of the original VVVVVV map. First was VVVVVV 264, then VVVVVV 264 Hard Mode, and now THIS. Please, just stop.
That's not what I had in mind. Besides, I was NEVER stealing. I hope you want me to take your level and make it into 264 again. Besides, you remodified Dimension VVVVVV player level format by FIQ. That pretty much is proof that "If EA made VVVVVV" isn't original, so guess what? You're a thief too.

Tainy

Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on November 26, 2016, 10:03:49 PM
That's not what I had in mind. Besides, I was NEVER stealing. I hope you want me to take your level and make it into 264 again. Besides, you remodified Dimension VVVVVV player level format by FIQ. That pretty much is proof that "If EA made VVVVVV" isn't original, so guess what? You're a thief too.
Fuck. You.

Ally 🌠

Quote from: Tainy on November 26, 2016, 10:12:18 PM
Fuck. You.
kinky

Actually you're both wrong.
It isn't stealing if:
FIQ released it so it could be edited and made into better things
If credit is given
If they give you permission

But Chara, you took other people's levels like tman's, and he never gave you permission.
Chara, you're wrong.

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: Kiwi Alexia on November 26, 2016, 10:14:03 PM
Fuck. You.
kinky

Actually you're both wrong.
It isn't stealing if:
FIQ released it so it could be edited and made into better things
If credit is given
If they give you permission

But Chara, you took other people's levels like tman's, and he never gave you permission.
Chara, you're wrong.
I gave credit, all right?

Fuck. You.
That's what you GET for betraying me, Tainy.
Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on November 26, 2016, 10:03:49 PMThat's what you GET for betraying me, Tainy.
Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on November 26, 2016, 10:03:49 PMThat's what you GET for betraying me, Tainy.

SoulBlayzR

Quote from: Soulrain on November 26, 2016, 09:41:59 PM

I never "stole" anything. I gave credit too, but at least I changed more than one fucking script in the fucking level. At least I didn't shit out multiple shitty versions of the same level. At least my scripts weren't game breaking. And besides, my level was only meant to be released for COMEDY purposes. Also, "remodify" isn't a fucking word.

You know what? I give the fuck up.  :-X

Also, chara, please stop with the stupid quote pyramids. They're unnecessary and annoying.

SoulBlayzR

You really do want me gone, don't you?

I'm gonna tell you what. I might have left more times than I can count before, but mark my words -- I am going to stay right where I am.

Chara Dreemurr

Am I too mean to give this guy a gift - all 3 strikes and a ban?

moth 🦋

Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on November 28, 2016, 12:59:21 PM
Which guy? Yourself?

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on November 28, 2016, 03:13:40 PM
Which guy? Yourself?
No. TrainDaSoul1.

moth 🦋

Ally 🌠

Chara Dreemurr

SoulBlayzR

Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on November 29, 2016, 12:39:39 AM
Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on November 28, 2016, 11:40:38 PM
Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on November 28, 2016, 10:27:49 PM
Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on November 28, 2016, 03:13:40 PM
Which guy? Yourself?
No. TrainDaSoul1.
WHAT THE FUCK?!
Yeah, that's right. TRainDaSoul1.

Do you really think you can give me three strikes *and* a ban, too? Name ONE thing that I did that breaks the rules.