Chara Dreemurr, I challenge you.

Started by i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts, December 06, 2016, 11:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

To a VVVVVV level contest. The levels, once completed, will be voted on a poll. The rules? It must be an original level. No modification or "re"modification of any other level. There must be no references to other games at all. The level must be 10x10. It must be completed by December 9th, and the voting will be held on December 10-11. Oh, and if you try to cheat and steal a different level, I'll know. Trust me.

Good luck.

Ally 🌠

you know you can just ban them right lol

QwertymanO07

This is more fun.

Also, I suggest that the poll be closed to tOLP/Distractionware members, just to remove any bias.

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: Starspire on December 06, 2016, 11:48:51 PM
To a VVVVVV level contest. The levels, once completed, will be voted on a poll. The rules? It must be an original level. No modification or "re"modification of any other level. There must be no references to other games at all. The level must be 10x10. It must be completed by December 9th, and the voting will be held on December 10-11. Oh, and if you try to cheat and steal a different level, I'll know. Trust me.

Good luck.
Nope.

lol...ipops2

Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on December 07, 2016, 12:25:02 AM

Good luck.
Nope.
Then Starspire wins and you are vanquished.

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: LOL...IPOPS HAS SPOKEN on December 07, 2016, 12:36:47 AM

Good luck.
Nope.
Then Starspire wins and you are vanquished.
Just because someone refuses doesn't mean that they win. They don't.

Ally 🌠

Don't you know the rules?
EVERYONE WINS!
Now let's learn to share.

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Good luck.
Nope.

i knew it

this was an experiment to see your reaction and it's exactly like i thought it would be.

moth 🦋

Good luck.
Nope.
this is proof that they can't make anything original, all of their ideas are terrible, and they cant do anything correctly. SOLID proof.

Chara Dreemurr

Good luck.
Oh, and I'd cheat either way.

QwertymanO07

Quote from: shiny k on December 07, 2016, 02:16:39 AM
Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on December 07, 2016, 10:44:30 PM
this is proof that they can't make anything original, all of their ideas are terrible, and they cant do anything correctly. SOLID proof.

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: QwertymanO07 on December 08, 2016, 02:25:58 AM
YOU DIRTY MISQUOTATION PERSON.

moth 🦋

Quote from: Chara Dreemurr on December 08, 2016, 02:44:18 AM
Quote from: QwertymanO07 on December 08, 2016, 02:25:58 AM
YOU DIRTY MISQUOTATION PERSON.
they didn't misquote me at all
you're a retard I fucking swear

SJMistery

Clara, this is IT. You are just a retarded troll, and don't deserve to be there.

fraZ0R

COULDN'T EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM JUST GET ALONG FOR ONCE?  >:(