Dimension VVVVVV: Sticky Disease

Started by Quote, December 28, 2016, 09:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

It's a disaster!  Dimension VVVVVV has been infected by a dimension virus that causes everything to turn sticky!!! :victoria:

Okay, okay, jokes aside, I decided to recreate Dimension VVVVVV entirely in sticky notes.  Yes.  Sticky notes.

This image I understand may be difficult to see, but that is every single room in the main game, minus the Tower.  Here are the areas:
The Laboratory

The Warp Zone

Space Stations 1 and 2

The Ship

If you would like to see a room or group of rooms more closely, please ask.  And I'm sorry if these are still too hard to see.  I tried as best as I can to make the images as clear as possible.  Also, please don't mind the clutter in the background.  Thank you! :viridian:

Lollipop

Chara Dreemurr

allison

This is ridiculous and I'm honestly impressed

Yes, it is absolutely ridiculous *tired looking emoji*
I don't know what compelled me to do this, but here we are.  And let's just say I never what to see a sticky note again in my life! :D :'(

CreepiX

OMC DIS IS SO BOOTUFUL! :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian:

Honestly, I am impressed. You did a very hard pointless work. Thank you.

Ally 🌠

are you sure the sticky notes were sticky

Quote from: CreepiX on December 29, 2016, 02:40:29 PM
OMC DIS IS SO BOOTUFUL! :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian:

Honestly, I am impressed. You did a very hard pointless work. Thank you.
Keyword: pointless.  I just realized that the two things I created relating to VVVVVV are both pointless.  Hmm.  BUT A LEAS IZ BOOTIFULnever even try to do what I did honestly it's not worth it
Thanks!  :P
By the way...care to explain what OMC stands for? :)
Quote from: Kiwi Alexia on December 29, 2016, 02:41:12 PM
are you sure the sticky notes were sticky
Nope.  They weren't.  What I didn't realize before I started is the adhesive on those things come off very easily.  So I had to spend a couple hours trying to tape the darn things down on the paper!  I tried okay :D

Kapuccino

oh wow, that's impressive!

That must have taken an insane amount of time, especially because you had to draw each screen on those tiny sticky notes

Thank you!  This whole thing took about six months, and I worked on it every day with a few vacation days.  Time each night ranged from a half hour to three hours, depending on the complexity of the six rooms I did each night.  And, they do look small, but they were three by three inch notes, so they weren't too bad.  That was the least of my problems! :viridian: :P

Terry

This is really great! Can I see the elephant?

Chara Dreemurr

Quote from: Terry on January 03, 2017, 12:45:00 PM
This is really great! Can I see the elephant?
Thank you for complimenting Quote, my good man.