Introduce yourself

Started by Davoo, January 06, 2010, 11:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilbert

Quote from: RoskillaHULK!! on July 23, 2012, 12:04:19 AM
Quote from: blue626 on July 22, 2012, 06:14:13 PM
I noticed that 1/3 of the people that posted their intro here are programmers, program as a hobby or want to program in the future. I consider this as a coincidence. Am I right?
IMO, anyone who makes vvvvvv levels can be called a programmer.
IMO.
IMO.
Actually,you're kinda right.

IMO

FIQ

Quote from: blue626 on July 23, 2012, 11:04:46 AM
Did you read my post well? That's what I was trying to say. Or, were you just saying that you concord with me and that my post was right?
Isn't it true that the fact below is a coincidence?

Quote from: blue626 on July 23, 2012, 10:46:43 AM
With "programmer" I mean person that makes games or other apps. Some are those people, some do that, but as a hobby, some want to do that in the future. All those people together make about one third of the people that posted here.
I just agreed. And yes.

Hilbert

blue626

Why did you bump? This topic was still in the 1st page. And this isn't a topic where bumps without info are normal...

Hilbert

Thers have been at least 9 new users that haven't seen this thread.

Dav999

If it's still on the first page, they will see it! No need to bump! ???

Bearboy

Quote from: RoskillaHULK!! on August 07, 2012, 08:08:05 PM
Thers have been at least 9 new users that haven't seen this thread.
they dont NEED to do this, you know...

blue626

Bump! I think that this should be always on the 1st page. Even better, it should be styckied. There aren't any sticky threads in this board.

N

Quote from: blue626 on November 02, 2012, 07:14:45 PM
Bump! I think that this should be always on the 1st page. Even better, it should be styckied. There aren't any sticky threads in this board.
agreed

allison

By the way, I exist. New to the forums, not to VVVVVV. Also, I was a bit late.  ???

At any rate, hello!

SHARKIE

Ally 🌠

I'm Ally. I've been here for 6-7 years now, and I own the VVVVVV Discord server for this game. I like contributing to it, playing it, making levels and generally just enjoy doing things surrounding the game.

As my website says, I'm just a dumb girl trying to take over the world. ✨

SHARKIE

Quote from: Ally 🌠 on January 29, 2023, 04:01:51 AMI'm just a dumb girl trying to take over the world. ✨
if you worked with brain from pinky and the brain, you could take over a cartoon world :viridian: :viridian: :viridian:
that makes sense, doesn't it?