What room(s) still give you a hard time to this very day?

Started by Gawne, January 27, 2017, 03:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawne

Most of us here have been playing this game for years, but there's always that one room that we always dread when we play through the game... unless your like Kaizo-good at the game
The rooms that I always dread is "Prize For The Reckless," and the following rooms after it, I cannot tell you how annoying it is to get that one Trinket  >:(

FRICKIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN THAT'S WHY I HAVE TO KILL YOU

I've lost perfect speedruns on that dang room  :violet:

Does anyone know a good way to pass that room because honestly I get by on pure luck?

Ally 🌠

Gawne

Dang, I wish I was that good at the game.
*sigh* maybe some day...

QuoteFRICKIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN THAT'S WHY I HAVE TO KILL YOU

I've lost perfect speedruns on that dang room  :violet:

Does anyone know a good way to pass that room because honestly I get by on pure luck?

I mean for me it's not to bad, but then again I don't speedrun (kek). But I will say that room does take some very precise timings...

QuoteDoes anyone know a good way to pass that room

oh and here you go, fam :)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=486724765

IanBoy141

Haven't played the main story for a while but either Gordian Knot from Space Station 2 or Dial M for Murder in the final intermission.

I had a hard time with The Final Challenge in flip mode too...

Lollipop

the edge games trinket gives me headaches and im not sure why

Ally 🌠

Quote from: Lollipop on February 05, 2017, 02:55:04 AM
It's pretty easy on computer.

It's almost impossible on 3ds.

weee50

I played the beta, and Veni Vidi Vici didn't give me too much trouble, like 20-30 attempts, but Edge Games took me 100+ attempts.

moth 🦋

Quote from: -Kiwi Alexia ♡ on February 05, 2017, 04:37:28 PM
It's pretty easy on computer.

It's almost impossible on 3ds.
how its not hard on 3ds

mrytp

'Upstairs, Downstairs' is really annoying. So is 'On The Waterfront'  :vermillion:

WoodStuff

i don't know, no veni vidi vici, gravitron or prize for the reckless can stop me (well maybe gordian knot trinket)

edit: just found out that gordian knot is pretty easy for me now, i don't know what room can stop me now (welcome aboard is soooooo hard pls any tips? lol jk)

Duckman50001

THE GRAVITRON
every time I complete the game, my "Hardest room" stat says THE GRAVITRON With 60(or higher) deaths

SoulBlayzR

Gawne

QuoteHow about good ol' Timeslip?

I always have so much trouble with that room that my brain just represses the memories of trying to get past that room, so when I play through the game again, I'm like f*** this room exists...