Started by pattoo1234, February 09, 2017, 01:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pattoo1234

Check out this level!

moth 🦋

why do script bars appear and a terminal sound plays when you turn into vermilion
you're doing this wrong

pattoo1234

The only internal scripting method I know is the one with say(-1). But do you like the fact that you change into other crewmates?

QwertymanO07

Internal Scripting isn't that impressive anymore.  Also, if your script just one line, you don't need anything, just the one empty line at the end.

SJMistery

Quote from: shiny k on February 09, 2017, 03:14:24 PM
why do script bars appear and a terminal sound plays when you turn into vermilion
you're doing this wrong
The hardest thing I have ever done is copy and paste a Gravitron.

pattoo1234

Do you know where I got the riddle terminal?

SteveGamer68

Report bug:
At the red zone after the first room, If you died in the later rooms you will become  :viridian: instead of  :vermillion:

Also you can use Method 2:
Code (script1) Select
iftrinkets(0,script2)
Then make a new script (In this case, the script name is script2)
Code (script2) Select
say(5)
flash(5)
playef(9)
shake(20)
changeplayercolour(red)
text(1,0,0,4)
say(2)
endtext
loadscript(stop)
text(1,0,0,4)

Note that there must be a blank line after text(1,0,0,4) or else the last line will be destroyed.
EDIT: You can delete the flash(5),playef(9),shake(20) and put in say(2) instead of say(5)
EDIT2: Code:
Code (script2) Select

say(2)
changeplayercolour(red)
text(1,0,0,4)
say(2)
endtext
loadscript(stop)
text(1,0,0,4)

pattoo1234

Quote from: SteveGamer68 on February 25, 2017, 08:49:24 AM
Report bug:
At the red zone after the first room, If you died in the later rooms you will become  :viridian: instead of  :vermillion:

That was planned. You should congratulate yourself for making it through any zone as a non- :viridian: crewmate.

Ally 🌠

no it wasn't, you just couldn't figure out how to avoid that

AlexINF

"It's not a bug, it's a feature"   ::)

Kapuccino

do you really think anyone is dumb enough to believe that pattoo like seriously xd

lol...ipops2

Quote from: pattoo1234 on February 25, 2017, 03:49:41 PM
Quote from: SteveGamer68 on February 25, 2017, 08:49:24 AM
Report bug:

That was planned. You should congratulate yourself for making it through any zone as a non- :viridian: crewmate.
We know you are using this to cover up your mistakes. Just put a script box containing a script that turns you into another crewmate on every checkpoint. Not hard.

Gawne

You gotta remember though that he's
Quotejust a kid

Ya I think he gets the point guys