Dimension VVVVVV ReVVVVVVamped (Credit to FIQ)

Started by mrytp, March 25, 2017, 01:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrytp

Summary:
Using FIQ's dimension VVVVVV, I have re-edited and re-created every area (excluding the tower).
There are some new twists like having no warps in the warp zone and a lab with some missing gravity lines.
I have walled off most of the outside areas so you play each zone in order and don't have to spend ages finding them.

Main Points:

• Crewmates: 6
  • Trinkets: 10
  • Avg. Playtime: About 15 minutes (with all trinkets)
  • Order of areas: SS1, Lab, Warp Zone, SS2

Bugs & Errors:
When I started making the map, I wasn't going to release it so a few rooms look a bit messy.
There is also a glitch in the room 'Dash Under'. For some reason touching enemies teleports the enemies and conveyors to the middle of the room- it is still possible though.

Screenshots:

Viridan

this is a brilliant level- especially the deactivated wrap zone.
i'd like if there was more dialogue, but the rooms themselves were neat enough to make up for it.

I don't understand what this forum's standard of modification is.  How much of a level by someone else can you modify without getting in trouble?

moth 🦋

Quote from: Quote on March 26, 2017, 04:28:29 PM
I don't understand what this forum's standard of modification is.  How much of a level by someone else can you modify without getting in trouble?
(what chara did was wrong, she modified FIQ's BACK TO VVVVVVV, which was a standalone level not meant to be modified)
however, FIQ also released a perfect copy of VVVVVV (in player level form) for the specific purpose for people to edit and make things like this.

does that make sense now, you can't modify someone else's level at all unless they specifically say it's okay for you to do
even if they've left the forum you still cant do it

moth 🦋

fraZ0R

And my V37 was a modified version of the perfect copy.