Viridian looks insane

Started by lol...ipops2, April 21, 2017, 05:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lol...ipops2

So, in my level, I was using internal scripting, and I wanted Viridian to be sad, which I used everybodysad() for, but since everybodyhappy() doesn't exist, I used gamestate(15)
Then, when I got the idea to play VVVVVV with the tolp2 graphics, every one of the crews expressions were reversed!
They started out sad, when thEY CRASHED THE ERE HAPPY, when viridian gets the message from violet he turns sad...
Everybody looks like they want to die.
hepls

weee50

That's just how the Tolp2 graphics are set up.

lol...ipops2

Quote from: weee50 on April 21, 2017, 06:31:43 PM
That's just how the Tolp2 graphics are set up.
wHY WOULD THEY BE LIKE THAT?

weee50

IDK, but I think it's so that Viridian wouldn't turn into the player-flipping object randomly when happy (which is most of the time).

Maybe it's one of those things where when you exit the editor while running a script, the script carries over into the actual game. Then all you would have to do is go back into the editor and reverse it, correct?

lol...ipops2

Quote from: Quote on April 22, 2017, 12:27:03 AM
Maybe it's one of those things where when you exit the editor while running a script, the script carries over into the actual game. Then all you would have to do is go back into the editor and reverse it, correct?
No, just a computer zone gimmick.

Info Teddy

Quote from: weee50 on April 22, 2017, 12:15:40 AMIDK, but I think it's so that Viridian wouldn't turn into the player-flipping object randomly when happy (which is most of the time).
yeah, the sprite that is used for the flip entity is frame 2 of the animation cycle of being happy, flipped, and walking to the left (the one with the slightly lower height)