TALK TO ME ABOUT LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by nPOW11, June 11, 2017, 12:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fraZ0R

People don't like it if you make posts where the title is all caps. And you should probably attach some levels for us to talk about.

nPOW11

Sorry.....But Let's Talk About A Big Challenge! :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian:

nPOW11

P.s I STILL Haven't Figured Out How To Publish A level!

cheesefactory

Well, on the topic of levels, I strongly suggest "Escape From the Lab". It's an older level, but it is my all-time favorite player level. I am pretty obsessed with it!

peridorito

fraZ0R

Quote from: nPOW11 on June 11, 2017, 01:21:29 PM
P.s I STILL Haven't Figured Out How To Publish A level!
Quote from: nPOW11 on June 11, 2017, 01:27:54 PM
I Changed!
yeah sure you did. Show me a picture of your levels folder. Oh right you probably dont know how to. First go to the levels folder. then press both the Windows Key And the Print screen key at the same time. then go to imgur.com then click on upload then click on browse then click on pictures then screenshots. then click on the picture of your levels folder. click upload. Then put your mouse over the picture. then click on copy. then go post here , click on the picture of the mona lisa , then press both ctrl and v at the same time. then type .jpg at the end of it. then press post.

mrytp

nPOW11, welcome to the forum!
I am looking forward to playing your levels but you're going to really annoy everyone if you keep doing these things:
-Don't use caps for everything and you don't need that many exclamation marks on the end of each post.
-Stop making so many different threads, you can make a thread when you release a new level but your thread about not being able to publish a level goes in the VVVVVV help section and in your other threads haven't even released a new level so don't make a thread until you have published your level.
P.S. How are we meant to talk about your levels when you haven't even published them yet or told us what they are about?

nPOW11

Well, You could ask questions about them! Let's start with VVVVVVVV!

nPOW11

Oh! VVVVVVVV! Isn't really about anything!

fraZ0R

Could you post the level VVVVVVVVV for us to play?

Trinket9

lol...ipops2

The forum gods are angry with us.
All hell has been unleashed.
BURN HIM! BURN HIM! BURN- *muffled*

fraZ0R

Eh it could be worse. It could be another Chara. Look at the positives. It's not another Chara.

Trinket9

Well, that's true
At least he won't steal levels and "improve" them
I mean, I hope he won't