nPOW11, Read This!

Started by cheesefactory, June 11, 2017, 01:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheesefactory

Oh my god! This forum has descended into chaos. These "How to Post a Level" posts seem pretty unhelpful. Hopefully this will make things more clear:

Step 1 - On the VVVVVV levels page, hit this button:

Step 2 - Give your post a title (see # 1 of the image below) and a captivating description (see #2).

Step 3 - Click on the button indicated by cling on the button indicated by #3. This allows you to upload any file from your computer. If you are using a PC, your level should be under documents > VVVVVV > levels > [your level]. If you are using a mac, the VVVVVV folder can be found here: users > [your name] > library > application support > VVVVVV. The library folder is hidden by default, but you can change the settings.

Step 4 - Preview your post by pressing the button indicated by #4. Scroll up to see the preview. If you are content, hit button #5 to post the level.

fraZ0R

you forgot about putting it in a zip folder.

cheesefactory

Is that even necessary? Both of my levels were posted without them being in a zip folder.

fraZ0R

Don't forget my images as well. My images are needed if the levels are big. Like 20 by 20. And why is cheesefactory banned??

Dav999

He's not banned, he deleted his own account. :(

fraZ0R

But why would anybody delete their own account?