bought vvvvv 3 hours ago here are my end stats

Started by Sparksen, June 28, 2017, 06:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparksen

so i bought the game in steam and i have some experience with jump n runs/riddle games (played the first 2 worlds from IWBTB)

http://imgur.com/a/vIQii :-*

i played completly blind the  game and skipped the most dialog and i think the stats are rpetty good for thatXD
after that i played 20 minutes more for the last portals and shiny things now i have everyone except 2: price for the reckless (no spoilers pls) and the Tower.... NAH just kidding obv the veni vidi vici hell. (like holly shit)

was fun and worth buying;D trying some challenges later:) :viridian: :victoria: :vermillion: :vitellary: :verdigris: :violet:

Gawne

Better than my first playthrough. If I remember correctly, I got like three trinkets and was so trash that I had to play in invincibility mode so yeah, not bad for a first go :)

Welcome to the forums!

uugr

I think I had over 2000 deaths at the end of my first playthrough because I couldn't beat Space Station 2, got bored, and just replayed the Tower like a million times.

Nice work!

Emmy

My first playthrough was a bit over 5000 deaths, getting all trinkets.  2nd playthrough with all trinkets was 1024 deaths. Getting better :P

Ally 🌠

Welcome!~
Yours seems pretty good, so good job!
At the end of my first playthrough, I probably got around 1000~ deaths.
Not like that matters, though.
Lots of people say stuff that I say is "easy" is actually pretty difficult for others.
I play too many bullet hells and rhythm games.