"Schindler's List" by increpare

Started by increpare, July 27, 2011, 12:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

increpare

SHORT BUT POIGNANT

download here

[ To play, unzip and copy the .vvvvvv file into the vvvvvv subdirectory of your documents folder ]

Terry

mint301

Interesting level. Though I didn't like the line of Vs (that's what I like to call the characters) from a level disign stand point, I appreciated the fact that it points out the fact that you can have multiple of the same piece of audio playing at once. I also thought it was interesting to see some sort of a narrative incorporated into the level. I'm slightly confused by the end. It said it was the end of the level but I wasn't satisfied with the fact that I hadn't saved all the Vs. The end did make me laugh though.

To sumerise, I didn't enjoy the level in terms of gameplay, but I very much enjoyed a lot of the unique concepts you've implomented and I look forward to seeing more from you!  :viridian:

BinaryMind

I think it's pretty cool. Heck, I've pretty much had my fill of the standard "solve this puzzle" levels. Let's have some more V-art games!

TheoX

Rating #005
Enjoyment: 6/10
Aesthetics: 8/10
Novelty: 10/10
Difficulty: 2/10
Room Names: N/A

I've never seen/read Schindler's List so the meaning of this level is probably lost to me, though I understand the basic setting from having heard about it/played this level.  But I liked your tiling and the idea of telling a story with a level.  Seeing a Vermillion in the spikes and not having a real ending was kind of depressing too.