What's your VVVVVV end stats?

Started by SteveGamer68, November 28, 2017, 03:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveGamer68

I keep putting god mode on so
My first "Fair" play:
around 1078 deaths, 19 trinkets (missing one from :victoria: because there's a plot wall preventing me from getting the shiny and save the game), Hardest room: Edge Games with around 200 deaths
some hard trinkets: Edge Games, Prize for The Reckless, Veni Vidi Vici shaft/tunnel, flips: over 3000,time: i don't remember.
Second fair play:
Death reduced to 269 (huge improvement), 20 trinkets (i remember getting :victoria:'s trinket now)
Hardest Room: The Gravitron with 19 deaths, total flips: over 2000, time taken: 1 hour 10 minutes and 31 seconds.

Bruce Michez

My best run, on 19 October 2014:

Trinkets found: 20
Game time: 38:22
Total flips: 1286
Total deaths: 39
Hardest room (with 6 deaths): "...Not as I Do"

SteveGamer68

Some huge improvement in hard trinkets (Edge Games, DTTHW, Prize for the Reckless,...)
Edge Games - First play: 278 deaths, Second play: 7-10 deaths
DTTHW - First play: over 200 deaths (but not the hardest room by the game, because it is a set of rooms), Second play: around 6 deaths
Prize for the Reckless - First play: Around 100+ (It's a set of rooms so its not hardest), Second play: 5-7 deaths
This is taken from the First and Second play.

Ally 🌠

DubstVne

Ally 🌠

Peridot

Quotedont remember my stats  :victoria:

Lol, same. But I recently began to replay it again (first time in nearly a year). I'll just edit this post when I complete the game again.

*Somewhat irrelevantly: I'm also using a USB SNES controller to play through the game. I just started but man it feels so right to use a controller to play a retro looking game.

EDIT: End game stats are as follows-
Trinkets Found: 20
Game Time: 1:17:55
Total Flips: 2293
Total Deaths: 284

Hardest Room (with 38 Deaths)

Sooo, overall not terrible, imo.

moth 🦋

Quote from: Gawne 2.0 on December 05, 2017, 05:07:20 AM
*Somewhat irrelevantly: I'm also using a USB SNES controller to play through the game. I just started but man it feels so right to use a controller to play a retro looking game.[/font]
haha thats awesome

Peridot

SteveGamer68

Third play:
Flips: 1775
Trinkets: 20 (Yep i'm planning to 100% the game)
Game time: 46:33 (Less than a hour, better than previous records)
Deaths: 169 (Enough for 250 deaths trophy)
Hardest room: The Gravitron (Yet again) with 23 deaths (more than the 19 deaths)
edit: Scrap that fourth play.
EDIT2: First any% run:
Flips: Forgot to count
Deaths: 124
Hardest Room: The Gravitron with 22 deaths.

EDIT3: 100% Run 4: SavestatesQuicksaves Edition: (In image)

I don't know where the 28 deaths come from but, it states so :P. The hardest room is the Gravitron, taking 18 deaths with 1 intentional death for the trinket in "Prize for the Reckless" and another intentional one to make it 20 deaths.